FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 19 for Windows

BraCa

At first, I should inform you that my English is very average
 and I use a translator, which is not easy ... I read all 2 
times and only one user with the problem , on page 2. His 
last message states that he has an error.log file but that 
it is empty. I did not find out. Then I also have a file 
"error.log" but it weighs 0.8 mega and when I want to join, 
I am obviously limited to 0.49 ... So maybe I do not understand 
everything or I 'm take it wrong, but your help would be welcome ...

Hello guys,

We are working on an update to fix some issues that were reported.

If you find any problem, please report it in our Bug Tracker, that way its easier for us to manage those issues.

Known issues:

• Some UI glitches affecting Windows 7 users (for ex, Players ability not visible) - Report
  • FMRTE not responding after loading - Report

Thanks

23 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

I'm wondering how the Tactical Familiarity option works this year compared to '18. When I tried it for FM 18 it would do the exact opposite of what it was intended. The entire pitch was RED (major issues) rather than green(no issues). Has this been addressed this year?

Thanks

Nevermind.

I bought & installed FMRTE 19 and the Match Preparation issue appears to be gone. Works for both full version & Touch.

Thanks

• Like 1

One last time especially for new users read the thread linked below before posting the rules are there for a reason no more excuses now. Also for new users read the forum rules a lot of the questions being asked are explained there.

This thread is getting full with users posting known issues that are already reported bugs etc or not posting accordingly as outlined in the linked thread. Taking a couple of minutes being proactive users will find answers to many of the issues being reported.

For users information myself and Greyfox moderate the forums the devs assist with bugs/licensing+buying issues both these matters are reported via your client area  this is a simple clear process for this so back on track please we do not want to take action regarding this. 

Also we have not received any feedback from the devs regarding any known issues with the app and if there are any new features added, so as mods we are in the dark and answers will have to come from the devs.

As far as we are aware the product has not been beta tested by staff unlike previous years.

So in effect everyone is beta testing and therefore there will be lots of issues so be patient and follow the rules and post accordingly and not flood this thread with unnecessary posts which can result in things being lost in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lashley said:

yes, its in the same spot as its always been

there was a bug mate for some users 😉

if he had read the thread I have linked here several times for users to follow before posting he would have checked the bug forum and seen the bug  report  there

I had the same issue looked on the bugs forum added some info for the devs in the already started thread/report,  I then followed the thread a couple of hours later the devs updated with the fix👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErikCirez said:

I was using FMRTE (scouting and finding players) but now I am planing on buying FMRTE for the first time, so I have a question. What do you mean by 3 activation? On three different computers or something else? Thanks! 

yes up to 3

read forum rules-licensing its explained there

cheers

1 hour ago, cristobalite1983 said:

I'm sorry but how do I complain about being charged twice for the license? I paid with my mastercard on Sunday and got a license and just today, I was charged again for the same purchase.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

read forum rules mate all issue re billing/ license via  your client area 

cheers

59 minutes ago, cristobalite1983 said:

I'm sorry but how do I complain about being charged twice for the license? I paid with my mastercard on Sunday and got a license and just today, I was charged again for the same purchase.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Please submit a support request through your Client Area (https://www.fmrte.com/clientarea)

Thanks