FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

finance problems

Eryuz

8 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

Moved to correct forum.

You need to 1) adjust the transfer budget in game to increase your wage budget after giving your club a big balance or 2) increase the wage budget in the software alongside your club bank balance.

sorry i couldnt understand :( can you show me with the pics? cause i already gave a big budget, but i cant make adjustments in game, it doesnt let me. im in charge of Fleetwood Town. i only have this problems with league 1 or 2 teams. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

How long did you advance in-game after the cash edit? Are you using any custom editor files? Maybe your board is not allowing it.

i played 1 month and still same. yeah, the board is not letting me i guess. they having the money but dont give it to me... lol. thats why its still 100 k a week.

17 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

its also influenced by the club's reputation/sugar daddy status/debts projected income etc etc so the board may be blocking it

you need to up all these/remove debts add sponsorship

and post some screenshots of in game/fmrte also read this we still dont know details of game etc

hey,

so youre saying i should add sponsorships etc for the board? the board is the problem here i guess.

you would have to change some of the FFP rules for the comp that may do it, unless SI have hardcoded it

that league is fixture rule 3 in England have a play around with it, you can adjust how much money the board can invest/allow to be spent on transfers/wages etc(take a look at some of the other fixture rules say for the premier league as a rough guide)

b4300920b94c70141e8d2910d209fd03.png

• 1 month later...