FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Possible to make teams interested in player?

Lashley

2 minutes ago, Petty Andretti said:

I tried looking earlier for several of my players and don't see anything unless I'm missing something, other than editing/overinflating the player's Market Value?

I've tried that, doesnt make a difference :(

3 minutes ago, Petty Andretti said:

I tried looking earlier for several of my players and don't see anything unless I'm missing something, other than editing/overinflating the player's Market Value?

it also goes back to normal after I advance

Could be other reasons: His Age, Salary, too many Cons in his report, etc.  If no teams show interest (Wnt) there's not a whole lot you can do but offer him to other clubs at a reduced price then. If you're overstocked at a certain position, other clubs will know this and will wait till you're desperate to sell. 

I've had trouble selling World Class players for the reasons mentioned above. 

3 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

Could be other reasons: His Age, Salary, too many Cons in his report, etc.  If no teams show interest (Wnt) there's not a whole lot you can do but offer him to other clubs at a reduced price then. If you're overstocked at a certain position, other clubs will know this and will wait till you're desperate to sell. 

I've had trouble selling World Class players for the reasons mentioned above. 

Yep as said there are known bugs on this issue world class players offered for sale at low price no interest

Bog standard players AI pays big bucks for them

• 3 weeks later...