FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Question About Changing IP and Player Role

Bedros

Hey guys, I wanna ask a questions.If I enable the VPN while the fmrte is running or  I connect internet from different ip addreses, will I lose my license? I do not know whether the program keeps checking licenses constantly or does it check our ip address?

-------------------

And my second question is is there any way to change or improve player role&duty position ? I mean improving raumdeuter or inside forward stats. Thanks in advance

Hi,

From time to time FMRTE might require you to reactivate, usually the process is done in background with no human intervention, but sometimes it fails, and asks you to reactivate.

In this case, you just need to activate it using your license key (that you can grab from your Client Area (https://www.fmrte.com/clientarea)

can you please read the forum rules mate especially licensing- you may have to reactivate a lot but if on same machine  then thats fine(via your client area ask there to get the confirmation from the dev team)

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/111-forum-rules/

re second question you can edit any stst you think is suitable to those roles

you can also edit the positions for  a player to make them a natural etc

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2018 at 7:13 AM, phiebe said:

hi,, in the preset manager,, i want to change "Training.New.position.role" but,, i don't know about the specific of the value..
what kind of the value ?? number ? or "true/false" ?? thanks before

Please do not intrude on another's thread.  Create your issue in your own topic.  This is stated in the forum rules.