FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE - overrides music player

beringer

Don't actually knows if it is a direct FMRTE problem..., but it is the only program I have experienced this problem with.

I use MediaMonkey as musicplayer for all my music, and has done so in some 10 years or so..., never had any problems with it..., nor when I play FM or used FMRTE..., until this year.

In the new FMRTE, I can't be in the program (I can have it running behind FM, but not use the program active), and use the keyboards music buttons to navigate in the music player..., then I have to switch to FM itself..., it is quit annoying when you have to edit several this, and there is some songs/podcasts you'll want to skip in...

Any idea why FMRTE overrides  the keyboards interface and button..., as said it is the ONLY program I have this problem in...

27 minutes ago, beringer said:

I'll try to see if there are some issues in the music players forum..., but has not found anything earlier..., but do I find something, I'll write it..., just wanted to see, if any had experienced anything like it...

no nothing here at all

a quick search did throw up issues with that media player so hopefully you can resolve it

if you could report back that would be great for future reference

cheers