FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE not working

pratamairsan_

the game has not been update the current version is as screenshot below 18.1.1

4b649fd02643e4c7f4ab9d994ecb7c64.png

it looks like you have entered into the SI beta test ?? can you confirm 

if so this applies-

All users who participate in the SI beta testing team after the full game release will not be able to use FMRTE on their saves as the public/Dev team here do no thave access to these builds.  This option is used purely to test fixes for future releases and are conducted behind closed doors. Support is not given for these builds.

12 minutes ago, pratamairsan_ said:

so i should downgrade to 18.1.1 ?

or waiting FMRTE team build a new engine?

can you answer this pls-

are you entered into the beta testing with FM18??

the version of the game you have is not what the public have just to clarify again there has been no update to FM18 the current version is 18.1.1 which FMRTE works with 

All users who participate in the SI beta testing team after the full game release will not be able to use FMRTE on their saves as the public/Dev team here do no thave access to these builds.  This option is used purely to test fixes for future releases and are conducted behind closed doors. Support is not given for these builds.

6 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

can you answer this pls-

are you entered into the beta testing with FM18??

the version of the game you have is not what the public have just to clarify again there has been no update to FM18 the current version is 18.1.1 which FMRTE works with 

for your info.

previously i used FM 18.1.1, but not for long my FM always crashed before i started the match. so i asked sigames moderator, there's something wrong with my notebook. so they suggested me.

"We've made some improvements in regards to the game crashing on 32-bit if you wouldn't mind trying it for us? As we've not put the fix out to everyone yet, you would need to access our public beta in order to try it. 

We would recommend you copy your save prior to conducting this test as a backup. In order to try this, please follow the steps shown below.  

Open Steam
Go to 'Football Manager 2018' within your Steam Library
Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
Select the 'Beta' tab
Via the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public beta'
Click 'Close'

Upon launching the game, the improvements should be active. We would suggest making sure the graphics settings are no higher than MEDIUM for the time-being as well. 

Let us know how you get on. Thanks."

imho, so 18.1.2 is still beta ?

can i go back to using 18.1.1 ?

thx u