FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Youth Candidates search

Soulskjaer

Hi,

I always save the game just before the youth intake date and after the youth candidates are announced, I check them on FMRTE to see if there are any top players created that year.

And if there aren't any good ones that year, I re-load and proceed to get new candidates and check on FMRTE, repeatedly until I have some good new candidates.

Since the update of FMRTE, it does not pick up or it is not able to search those new youth candidates.

All the youth candidates are not being searched by the general "Players" search, but I am able to see my team's youth candidates if I check my team's players on FMRTE.

Could you tell me how I can sort this out?

Thank you

11 hours ago, Lashley said:

Silly question, but how do you look?

Just tick regen then look at potential and age?

Silly question, but how do you look?

very attractive I am told;):D:)

use search filter 

select regen(I put age 15-17)

let list load

then click on pa and  list will show lowest pa rating on top, click pa again highest rating is on top

or as you say above can add potential/position/age anything you want... just do what suites you really its a great feature as I like to address some of the crazy regens you get early on in game I change their PA down last save I had there were 7 regens with same PA as messi, thats not realistic at all

• Like 2