FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE not supporting game version!

Jake Perry

You are on a beta test option then

the normal game has not been updated

You are getting updates the rest of us wont including BraCa/dev team

for those who didn't follow the tips in the forum rules: 

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake Perry said:

17.3.1 962935, normal FM17

I am participating in the public beta but I just tried opting out and loading an old save, FMRTE still does not work and still reads the above updated game version.

You could ask si to put you back on same version as rest of us

It would involve a full reinstall etc

That looks like your best option 

Just to clarify this looks like just an update for those of you who elected to enter into the si beta scheme only

The dev team here will not have access to that beta update

12 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

welcome to forums I have deleted your other posts stating same thing 

please read rules re posting things like this,once is enough

cheers

you have deleted my other posts,well done!!!but I cant't use my fmrte regularly paid.

it has been explained

YOU entered into the beta testing option via SI so get updates/hotfixes the rest of us including the dev team dont so they cant access this database you have

as suggested contact SI re opting out and reinstalling to the version the rest of us have

FMRTE works with the general public release of all versions of FM17

91f5467b128ef046e5b60b3205e4527b.png

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

here is my version of game

as I suggested there has been NO hotfix etc the issue is for those who opted into SI beta testing

I just checked my game status and it appears by all accounts that I have the exact same game version/code as you...FMRTE is simply not reading the save correctly?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.058004de6367b14dc005f99dfecbabcc.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at "game created on version." I see that my current version is newer. Darn

@misterpuzza your last 2 posts are now hidden please post per rules in english

I have used the google translator to get the text in English and you will receive a response shortly.

You are now unable to post on site and when the ban is lifted your content will be moderated before it is allowed on the site. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.