FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Tactical familiarity

obaoba902000

If i change "match preparation" by putting "formation, mentality, passing style, creative freedom,closing down, marking, tempo, width" to 100%, the "familiarity" on the right of tactical screen is perfect but the tactical familiarity of each player is very low, almost zero...how can i increase it?

if you set it 100% it is working

there would seem to a glitch on the SI side of things by all accounts it does the same thing with their editor it has been reported there and they stated in the bugs forum it is working fine just doesnt show up correctly??

I will take a look at this later as not happy with that answer I am sure it wasn't like this before the last SI patch

4 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

if you set it 100% it is working

there would seem to a glitch on the SI side of things by all accounts it does the same thing with their editor it has been reported there and they stated in the bugs forum it is working fine just doesnt show up correctly??

I will take a look at this later as not happy with that answer I am sure it wasn't like this before the last SI patch

Please can you tell me step by step how to increase tactical familiarity of each player? As if all my players play together since a lot of time..(all players in my team are never played together, i added all new players to my team)

So if neither your method works, i'm sure that it's a glitch..thank you

3c40c6d3270da7db6356db540d293739.png

if you have it set to this then SI state it is working even if it shows it is a half bar for a player

there is no way to do it on a player by payer basis, its team only

but as stated above I am sure it showed individual players at a full bar pre last patch

of interest is this only happening for new players at the club/youth players brought into first team??