wow I've brought every version of FMRTE but I can't remember VAT not being included in the advertised price, it's £5.40 or €6.25 to buy, not the prices advertised.
To me that has pushed it out of my value price range, I'm going to have to think very carefully if I am going to buy it or not.
It's not me being tight, as I said I have paid for every version in the past.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
wow I've brought every version of FMRTE but I can't remember VAT not being included in the advertised price, it's £5.40 or €6.25 to buy, not the prices advertised.
To me that has pushed it out of my value price range, I'm going to have to think very carefully if I am going to buy it or not.
It's not me being tight, as I said I have paid for every version in the past.