j08rebelo

FMRTE was unable to load your game data error

Since i've uploaded to version 15.3.1 i can't use FMRTE. I keep getting an "FMRTE was unable to load your game data error". What's wrong? 

Is there a fix or can i rollback to a previous working version?

Since i've uploaded to version 15.3.1 i can't use FMRTE. I keep getting an "FMRTE was unable to load your game data error". What's wrong? 

Is there a fix or can i rollback to a previous working version?

Please go to FMRTE Settings, Enable Debug mode, and press Save..

Then try to load your game data again, and attach the error.log file in here

Also, try to run FMRTE as Administrator

After that, if you want to, you can download the previous version from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/owzzfq6evupasq7/FMRTE_15.3.1.13-Setup.exe

Please go to FMRTE Settings, Enable Debug mode, and press Save..

Then try to load your game data again, and attach the error.log file in here

Also, try to run FMRTE as Administrator

After that, if you want to, you can download the previous version from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/owzzfq6evupasq7/FMRTE_15.3.1.13-Setup.exe

I do i attach the file?

In this page, Press the 'More Reply Options', then when the page loads, press the 'Choose Files' button under 'Attach Files'

I've released a new version (build 15), please go to FMRTE Settings and click Check for Updates

Let me know if this new version fixed those loading issues

I've released a new version (build 15), please go to FMRTE Settings and click Check for Updates

Let me know if this new version fixed those loading issues

Yes it works now. Thank you!

I have the very same problem now with FMRTE 13 on my win10. 

Since this is the only and superbly best fm editor I would like to ask you to help me resolv this problem (fmrte was unable to load your game).

I did as suggested and run it as administrator and in debug mode (with an x marker active). but no luck there...

24 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Try some of  the tips as stated in my sticky thread posting etiquette 

It is for fm16 but try it

I am not running your version  support will have to assist you

where at? cheers

appreciate it! again, cheers!

still not working and I understand you do not care to have it fixed? You did care to take my money from me though.

Also, I scanned the forum and internet, there are many paople having exact same problem. On fm/fmrte 12, 13 ,14. Why is that you dont care about that? If it was a freeware I would understand. But people, including me, PAYED for this to work. So?

On 8/17/2016 at 4:46 AM, jasse said:

appreciate it! again, cheers!

still not working and I understand you do not care to have it fixed? You did care to take my money from me though.

Also, I scanned the forum and internet, there are many paople having exact same problem. On fm/fmrte 12, 13 ,14. Why is that you dont care about that? If it was a freeware I would understand. But people, including me, PAYED for this to work. So?

I see you have edited your post as underlined

I can clarify that any bugs/issues reported here get looked at by the support staff as per SI the emphasis is on the current version of the game (ie I have bugs reported going back 5 versions to SI that have not been resolved)

you have been told what to try several times and you have not responded with what actions you have tried(apart from another edited post above) so my suggestion make your own thread(this has got several different versions listed in it ) stating exactly what version/actions taken as feedback in this thread states matter resolved with an update from BraCa

drop the petulant tone as stated several times some issues are user specific and do not replicate here and for support staff we will assist in resolving issues but any abuse of rules will not be tolerated as you aware when you were recently banned for an abusive over the top post

if you have  any issues contact me PM or any other mods

cheers

On 11/6/2018 at 2:08 PM, jmcoliveira said:

Hi.
Anyone can help me pls? I've installed fmrte 16, but then i have the same problem as this guys.. game cant load because of file error..

error.log

if you have an error log please report in bugs forum, the archive section as its not FMRTE 19

cheers