Skip to content

FMRTE was unable to load your game data error

Since i've uploaded to version 15.3.1 i can't use FMRTE. I keep getting an "FMRTE was unable to load your game data error". What's wrong? 

 

Is there a fix or can i rollback to a previous working version?

Featured Replies

so I tried again with this issue on my Windows 11 pc and it turns out the reason fmrte had a problem was that I installed a custom hair pack installed in the data->hair directory and all was well again when I removed it, but still begs the question why is this a problem on my windows 11 pc and not my windows 10 laptop it's not like it was overwriting anything it was an additional folder, anyway I just thought people might like to know if they were facing a similar problem

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.