FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2015

dave87

Here we go again.  How many more times will this go on? It is the same every year.  It is now getting tedious and frustrating to see people b****ing about this.  In fact, I am sure people here pay hundreds or thousands monthly on food, water, rent, insurance, tax, etc so why the f*** do they complain about paying just a one-time fee of £4/5 euros/$4-5 annually?

I may take harsh action on this type of behaviour to stop it from happening every year.

• Like 1

woah woah calm the f*** down I was only asking a question based on previous information I was given

This may be the first time you have asked this, but it gets repeated every year so realistically you shouldn't have asked it.  The forums are viewable without logging in so there is no need for any one to repeat the same question over and over again.  If I remember correctly, this licensing system started on FMRTE 11/12 so after two years, everyone should get the hint that next year will be the same.

• Like 1

If u not willing to pay den don use, that as easy as ABC...

As long as keeping forum alive / support developer, we of course will pay, because its not too expansive!!

In certain case / event they will have some discount for existing member, just try ur luck.

and don't forget GREYFOX that once fmrte15 comes out it will be "it wouldn't", "i can't" "how do i" "it will not activate" etc and that is just on the day it come's out and ho lets not forget the "stream has updated fm15 so i cannot use FMRTE when is the update coming out!!"  

Just hope that you are getting ready for it all to start again lol  ;)

and don't forget GREYFOX that once fmrte15 comes out it will be "it wouldn't", "i can't" "how do i" "it will not activate" etc and that is just on the day it come's out and ho lets not forget the "stream has updated fm15 so i cannot use FMRTE when is the update coming out!!"  

Just hope that you are getting ready for it all to start again lol  ;)

Yeah, I know :)

I am ready to take action when needed.  One of the reasons why I believe this happens is because probably half of the users do not take care and maintain their system (software-wise) which will in turn cause unforeseen consequences.  They just install and install and install without realising how it will affect the OS, system software and user software.  The most logical solution to this issue is to read reviews of the software that they plan to install and look for legit alternatives.

With FMRTE, all they really need is Microsoft.NET Framework v4 and an active internet connection.  The FM game too of course :)

• Like 1