FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Freeze Tactic Fluidity and Fitness

Penza06

Hello,

Would be great if you could freeze the tactic fluidity of other teams to 1 for example so that they 'never learn' their tactic (or is there another way to decrease how fast the other teams learn it?)

Is there a way to freeze the fitness of players so that it never goes under 100% during and in between games?

also is it possible to freeze the reputation of players or staff?

Would be great if you could freeze the tactic fluidity of other teams to 1 for example so that they 'never learn' their tactic (or is there another way to decrease how fast the other teams learn it?)

This ain't possible to be done automatically in FMRTE it is possible to be done manually. 

Is there a way to freeze the fitness of players so that it never goes under 100% during and in between games?

This is already possible if you freeze one player status fitness and condition were "recently" added to the frozen attributes.

This ain't possible at the moment (i think not sure lol i will confirm this later can remember from the top of my head) .

This ain't possible at the moment (i think not sure lol i will confirm this later can remember from the top of my head) .

Ok i can confirm this now reputations can also be frozen so the only thing that ain't possible at the moment is to freeze the "tactic fluidity".

goblin - just wondering as you said 'we will have this in account' do you think its possible to be in the next release i.e. 33?

I can say with almost 100% sure it wont it's a little complex feature and we are working on a new feature at the moment plus the current issues to address we probably wont have time to do this in time for the next release.

We rather be plain honest than create false expectation but hey! we will look into this that i can guarantee :D

• Like 1

I can say with almost 100% sure it wont it's a little complex feature and we are working on a new feature at the moment plus the current issues to address we probably wont have time to do this in time for the next release.

We rather be plain honest than create false expectation but hey! we will look into this that i can guarantee :D

I hope that the feature is edit max number of staff allowed as that is what I am most looking forward to.

;)