FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

sponsorship deals

culturedleftfoot

I have been trying to change the sponsorship deals via club finance screen

in previous versions this worked fine you just increased the amount/ also if you changed the kit sponsorship

to another one of the options within a couple of days the board would announce a new kit deal

none of the above are working now

any help please

i will try again as i ran for about 2 weeks no new deal or message from board

You may have to run to the end of the month with the current deal.   The game only checks for the Kit Sponsorship once every game month.

What team are you playing, if I can ask?   I'm curious if your team has corporate offices.

You may have to run to the end of the month with the current deal.   The game only checks for the Kit Sponsorship once every game month.

What team are you playing, if I can ask?   I'm curious if your team has corporate offices.

its man utd and I am adding the proposed new kit deal 650m?? nike(might be more or slightly less depending on European footy next year)

its man utd and I am adding the proposed new kit deal 650m?? nike(might be more or slightly less depending on European footy next year)

The unfortunate part of the process of adding a new kit sponsorship is that the effects of the kit deal don't hit right away.   You get the initial amount of total sponsorship deal, divided by the number of years the deal lasts.    (For example, if you get a 30m deal that lasts 3 years, you only get 10m the first year, regardless of what number you set the deal at.).  

If you want to simulate the effects of the sponsorship deal, I would suggest that you select another sponsorship deal, and change it to a 1-year deal for 650m figure that takes place sometime in the future, perhaps a few days or weeks ahead of your current play date.