Skip to content

FM24-Real Fixtures+Results for The 2023/24 Season only[Read opening post clearly]

  • Popular Post

 Read any recommended posts pinned above for updates👆

Read this recommended post FAQs before posting here

Read this recommended post for The 24/25 season Here

 

Do not PM questions post them here, but read the 2x recommended posts first and follow the FAQ

 

The files are for the 2023/24 Season only, they are verified and working correctly

 

The direct download link  for FMRTE license holders is HERE

 

Read this guide how to use the files HERE

[NB You can only use one set of nation rules per nation

it has always been like that- eg you cant use my real results file for Spain with another Mod that has edited nation rules for Spain such as a lower leagues Mod for that nation]

 

NB these files are for the 23/24 season only and will stop when those fixtures are completed

Make sure you are downloading the correct file/s there are 2 options

one for the 24.0 Default DB and one for the 24.3 DB

There will be no files for 24/25 season due to the cancellation of FM25.

 

The 25/26 season fixtures will be looked at once the FM26 Editor is released and depending if it is even  possible to do.

We wont know until there is access to  FM26 as SI are changing many things, and if I have the time to do it, or want to continue this.

 

@Daniel Martua👆 @Kloppo👆 @umbundo 👆 @RickGrimes

 

@Sigman👆 @BonoITFC👆 @jj fitzpatrick👆 @AJ TT @Hollaz-949

@HC16_

FULL LIST OF NATIONS ADDED[WIP]This is the biggest number of league fixtures/results ever produced-These are for use with the Default FM24.0 DB.[Scroll to the end of the list for known limitations]

 

FM24 England fixtures and results to level 6

 

FM24 Spain Real Fixtures and results Top 3 leagues

 

FM24 Germany Fixtures and results Bundesliga1,2 and 3

 

FM24 Portugal Liga Portugal + Liga Portugal SABSEG Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 France Fixtures and results ligue1 ligue2

 

FM24 Italy Fixtures and Results Serie A and B

 

FM24 Turkey Fixtures and Results Top Two Ligues

 

FM24 Saudi Pro League fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Mexico fixtures and results Liga BBVA MX

 

FM24 Argentina fixtures and results Liga Profesional de Fútbol

 

FM24 Ukraine Fixtures and Results VBet Liha

 

FM24 Belgium Fixtures and Results Jupiler Pro League

 

FM24 Russia Fixtures and Results The Russian Premier League

 

FM24 Czechia Fixtures and Results FORTUNA LIGA

 

FM24 Slovakia NIKÉ Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Greece Stoiximan Super League Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Bulgaria Efbet Liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Northern Ireland Direct Premiership Fixtures and Results Sports

 

FM24 Hungary OTP Bank Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Wales JD Cymru Premier/JD Cymru North+South Leagues Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24-Romania SuperLiga Fixtures and Results SuperLiga

 

FM24 Serbia Mozzart Bet Super liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Slovenia Prva Liga Telemach Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Poland Fixtures and Results Top 2 leagues 

 

FM24 The Netherlands Eredivisie Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Norway Eliteserien Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Switzerland Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Brazil Campeonato Brasileiro Assaí Série A Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Denmark Fixtures and Results 3F Superliga  

 

FM24 Croatia Fixtures and Results SuperSport HNL

 

FM24 Sweden Allsvenskan Unibet Fixtures and results 

 

FM24-Scotland cinchPremiership/Championship/L1/L2 Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Ireland Fixtures and Results SSE Airtricity League

 

FM24 USA MLS Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Austria Fixtures and Results ADMIRAL Bundesliga

 

FM24 Finland Veikkausliiga Fixtures and Results 2023 season

 

FM24-FixturesFM24 Belarus Vysheyshaya Liha Fixtures and Results 2023  season 

 

FM24 Uruguay Campeonato Uruguayo Fixtures and Results 2023  season

 

Limitations

[1]NB Leagues that have a split set up [EG-Wales JD Premier League half way through season it splits to a top 6/bottom 6 only playing each other] might be impossible to replicate as it can be layers within layers of hidden rules that you cant access and even when you can the game refuses to accept the fixtures for the 'split'.

Read the below quote from SI-

 

Quote

5dc34850ca4b6621b6c43c46738d3247.png

 

[2]Add cup results- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental including play off games

 

[3]Most of the 'major' leagues have seasons that run over 2 years eg-starting in 2023 finishing in 2024 which causes no issues.

 

But some leagues  run over one year only from roughly April  to December

 

[Norway,Sweden,Brazil,Argentina,USA,Mexico,Belarus] and so it will only be possible to have fixtures/results for the first season namely 2023.

So these results will stop when that  2023 season finishes

 

The game reads this as the season is completed and so does our system here.

 

It will not be possible to have the fixtures/results for those leagues starting their 2024 season in say April 2024 as it causes  conflicts and there is no fix for this.

 

Those will be added once The FM25 editor is released and if it is possible.

 

NB 24.3 Update .level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

 

@Jan Kristian Hynne👆 @Smudge👆

 

FM24 Japan structure updated and J1 fixtures here NB This is not my file it is created by Dosukoi over on Sortitoutsi

@CT1988

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 314
  • Views 158.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting, it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only some users are ignori

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    As I have explained in that post you were linked to you can have accurate teams for leagues but not in Europe   you are not understanding what you are trying to do, you do NOT  use the real

Most Helpful Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Hi @breakster same as the last couple of posts above I suggest you read this thread, the opening post[and recommended posts] is clear on this- here any questions use the forums,please do not PM, yo

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    All the files are fully verified I have checked the download log -you have downloaded the 24.0 versions of the files and trying to use them in the 24.3 DB in game also why are you trying to use 23/24

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 2/21/2024 at 1:22 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

 

 then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

 

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

 

So put yourself forward and state which nation/s you can test

cheers 

I would imagine this will be released possibly end of this  week or early next 

  • Author
On 2/21/2024 at 1:22 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

 

 then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

 

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

 

So put yourself forward and state which nation/s you can test

cheers 

I will be starting to update the files later today starting with the so called 5 big leagues-england/germany/spain/italy/france

 

it would be good if some users did some of the others too

 

thats all you need to do is download a file test it in the editor in the 24.3.0 update

save it and send it to me by PM or post on this thread add 24.3 to the file name

it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to update a file depending on your system

it will take several hours for me to update the system here with everything though

cheers

Tried To Have a look at some of these but get the same error in most leagues Division Level 101st Doesnt Match Up with the competitions 1st Position

  • Author
1 hour ago, Ronjayron said:

Tried To Have a look at some of these but get the same error in most leagues Division Level 101st Doesnt Match Up with the competitions 1st Position

Hi thanks for trying I have had the same bug/error just quickly testing England

there were 2 other errors that I fixed

but never seen this before...here we go again over to SI to fix and wait for a patch to the 455ff09ac0fcf49bab570ae57e74bd32.pngeditor🙄

 

 

when free just state which nations you looked at

cheers

Looked at Argentina and Belarus I think Argentina worked but may well be because it was on basic rules, I'm not entirely sure, Amazing work by the way 

Tried to get a work around myself just for England as wanted to leave a Holiday file running whilst I'm away at the weekend but to no avail, managed to get the above error removed by assigning a number in the competitions part of the England rules ie Premier League 1 but when I test it says England basically has no top level, God Knows I'm a complete amateur here so guessing really 

  • Author
9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I have managed to get a fix working finally been a slog

 

It is loaded in our system and if it runs correctly with weekend results will aim for a release by Monday along with a new custom start date file both for 24.3 db 

 

7 hours ago, Ronjayron said:

Tried to get a work around myself just for England as wanted to leave a Holiday file running whilst I'm away at the weekend but to no avail, managed to get the above error removed by assigning a number in the competitions part of the England rules ie Premier League 1 but when I test it says England basically has no top level, God Knows I'm a complete amateur here so guessing really 

As said I have fixed the issue

but it has to be run in our system now for testing and updating of the next round of fixtures

then it can be released, as I want to see it is working as the previous builds were and is stable

 

if you have tested any basic rules files in the 24.3 DB please PM me with them it will save time 

cheers

  • Author
12 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

 

As said I have fixed the issue

but it has to be run in our system now for testing and updating of the next round of fixtures

then it can be released, as I want to see it is working as the previous builds were and is stable

 

if you have tested any basic rules files in the 24.3 DB please PM me with them it will save time 

cheers

 

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I have managed to get a fix working finally been a slog

 

It is loaded in our system and if it runs correctly with weekend results will aim for a release by Monday along with a new custom start date file both for 24.3 db 

 

17 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Brief update I have instead of trying to verify the existing files in the 24.3 update

I have created a totally new file in the 24.3 DB and the same error appears 

 

19 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi thanks for trying I have had the same bug/error just quickly testing England

there were 2 other errors that I fixed

but never seen this before...here we go again over to SI to fix and wait for a patch to the 455ff09ac0fcf49bab570ae57e74bd32.pngeditor🙄

 

 

when free just state which nations you looked at

cheers

 

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I will be starting to update the files later today starting with the so called 5 big leagues-england/germany/spain/italy/france

 

it would be good if some users did some of the others too

 

thats all you need to do is download a file test it in the editor in the 24.3.0 update

save it and send it to me by PM or post on this thread add 24.3 to the file name

it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to update a file depending on your system

it will take several hours for me to update the system here with everything though

cheers

 

On 2/21/2024 at 1:22 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

 

 then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

 

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

 

So put yourself forward and state which nation/s you can test

cheers 

@bebs34 this is what has been happening

I have found the fix now it took a lot of trial and error so things should be updated to 24.3 as stated above

cheers

if users just save /test/save the basic rules files in the editor and pass back here it will help

H

 

1) is anyone having issues after the winter update for the real results file? I'm trying to start a new save and it says "This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

 

2) when starting a new save with custom start date, if we are starting in Feb/March, should we check or uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity?" I want a normal transfer window for Summer 2024

  • Author
1 hour ago, chad2192 said:

H

 

1) is anyone having issues after the winter update for the real results file? I'm trying to start a new save and it says "This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

 

2) when starting a new save with custom start date, if we are starting in Feb/March, should we check or uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity?" I want a normal transfer window for Summer 2024

Hi Chad

read the post above yours

I have updated half of the files at this stage 

 

looking like the fix is working but still needs testing over the weekend in our system that generates the results

 

Hi, i have download the fix but it still wont work for me (english league)

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

More leagues added now and I have PMd the 2 users who have asked to help with instructions

@BC26 @Ronjayron

FYI I have had 4 serious application errors/full crash dumps in the pre game editor today so this is getting painful

Hello there,

 

Please Could you help me?

 

I'm having this issue when loading these fixtures and results? 'This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database'       Thank you in advance! 

HELP ME.JPG

  • Author
12 hours ago, Riley Gordon said:

 

Hi, i have download the fix but it still wont work for me (english league)

 

9 hours ago, Thomas Appleby said:

Hello there,

 

Please Could you help me?

 

I'm having this issue when loading these fixtures and results? 'This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database'       Thank you in advance! 

HELP ME.JPG

Hi 

do you both not see the red message at the top of the forums? need to know if it is visible to all users 

01a4c2bb361b1e4f574a6eeba93bb6ee.png

links you to this

which fully explains what is happening and why

no fix has been released by me?

 

 

to be honest, the post you've linked hardly makes sense. It is all over the place. I also received multiple notifications and emails saying it had been updated which is why i tried again today. Absolutley no need for you to be rude. 

  • Author
7 hours ago, Rilez said:

to be honest, the post you've linked hardly makes sense. It is all over the place. I also received multiple notifications and emails saying it had been updated which is why i tried again today. Absolutley no need for you to be rude. 

No idea where the notifications are from can you show me them, they are not generated by me?

 

I posted the update to show the amount of time it is taking and will take to get the files tested prepped and ready and to communicate with the community here-I could have just said it will be out when its out if I was being rude,and that wouldnt be rude either!

 

NB-This is not my job I am doing this in my free time and not one member here has stepped up to even test one file, I am also modding the forums so replying here stops me from getting on with testing

 

I still have half a dozen files to go through to fix as new errors are showing in the pre game editor that I am trying to fix 

 

What dont you understand about this

below[genuine question how can I make it clearer]

 

FM24.3 Update and the results files

There have been several issues[discussed in this thread page 6 onwards] regards the 24.3 update and getting the fixture results file working

once again there were errors/bugs in the editor that needed to be worked around,also some league structures have also been changed, so new files had to be totally created.

 

The good news is I have fixed most files and they are loaded for testing in our system here,once I can see they are working and generating the results from this weekend, then they will go live on site, hopefully most on Monday 4/3/24[that is when you can use the most up to date file anyway due to the situation of only a Monday being an option for custom start days] 

 

It has taken a lot of time due to the above issues and what should have been a minor task just to test, has blown out into a major undertaking.

 

I also cant give anymore of my spare time doing this and no one else is stepping up so the rest of the files will be done when I can.

 

The custom start date for 4/3/24 has been released-the results files will be once all tests/checks completed.

 

NB 2 files at this stage are not fixed-Germany/Bulgaria there are bugs I cant fix-but I will have another go in a couple of days.

 

Files fixed and in the system for testing to date

0feae752f1c9808b8d6932e9e71d23ca.png

f7b38f48dd739b95349edf1ddf3029a9.png

587e297d962822fcabc5d9b508e633e0.png

4fcfa4bec192a3332a57c36fc9bf6681.png

b6ad6f24866cdd6901e2288009173141.png

I'd like to help, but I'm not entirely sure what I could do. I'm not really that confident with the editor to know what I'm doing. I had a look at the England file and it said something about the number of teams in the Northern Premier League, which was relatively easy to fix, but then it started throwing up errors that were a bit beyond me. I know you can edit the xml to fool it into thinking it's another database, but beyond that, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I do appreciate all the effort you're going to in order to fix it, though.

So thank you!

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Greebo said:

I'd like to help, but I'm not entirely sure what I could do. I'm not really that confident with the editor to know what I'm doing. I had a look at the England file and it said something about the number of teams in the Northern Premier League, which was relatively easy to fix, but then it started throwing up errors that were a bit beyond me. I know you can edit the xml to fool it into thinking it's another database, but beyond that, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I do appreciate all the effort you're going to in order to fix it, though.

So thank you!

Hi

Thanks

some files have multiple errors and it takes time to address them its changes SI have made to league structures, and there are a few bugs😉

I have fixed England it was part of the list of leagues being tested in the system already and it is working

0feae752f1c9808b8d6932e9e71d23ca.png

cheers

  • Author

Update

I have managed to get all files up and running now in the system here to work with the 24.3 update, so on track for release tomorrow

 

Issues found and unable to fix

1.level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

2.Level 3+4 Scotland bugged in pre game editor 

3.Slovakia editor data folder doesnt see/read file?

4.Finland bugged in pre game editor 

5.Germany/Bulgaria/Russia/USA/Mexico/Ireland are not running correctly in our system WIP

 

All other files running correctly

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Update

I have managed to get all files up and running now in the system here 

so on track for release tomorrow

 

Issues found and unable to fix

level 6 England bugged in per game editor 

Level 3+4 Scotland bugged in per game editor 

Slovakia editor data folder doesnt see/read file?

Finland bugged in per game editor 

Germany+Bulgaria not running correctly in our system WIP

 

All other files running correctly

Thank you for doing this it great you do it for us

I sorry I away weekend and not able to help with tests

I do it if you needs more help again

 

and some dont get it even if the files were out now the games results not update for weekend until monday

so you need to wait till then anyway so it all work good

Right Can I Just Say Any Users Calling @culturedleftfoot rude is totally uncalled for he does this to help us all and makes the game far more enjoyable for us all, so how about Thankyou and have a little patience

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.