Skip to content

FM24-Real Fixtures+Results for The 2023/24 Season only[Read opening post clearly]

  • Popular Post

 Read any recommended posts pinned above for updates👆

Read this recommended post FAQs before posting here

Read this recommended post for The 24/25 season Here

 

Do not PM questions post them here, but read the 2x recommended posts first and follow the FAQ

 

The files are for the 2023/24 Season only, they are verified and working correctly

 

The direct download link  for FMRTE license holders is HERE

 

Read this guide how to use the files HERE

[NB You can only use one set of nation rules per nation

it has always been like that- eg you cant use my real results file for Spain with another Mod that has edited nation rules for Spain such as a lower leagues Mod for that nation]

 

NB these files are for the 23/24 season only and will stop when those fixtures are completed

Make sure you are downloading the correct file/s there are 2 options

one for the 24.0 Default DB and one for the 24.3 DB

There will be no files for 24/25 season due to the cancellation of FM25.

 

The 25/26 season fixtures will be looked at once the FM26 Editor is released and depending if it is even  possible to do.

We wont know until there is access to  FM26 as SI are changing many things, and if I have the time to do it, or want to continue this.

 

@Daniel Martua👆 @Kloppo👆 @umbundo 👆 @RickGrimes

 

@Sigman👆 @BonoITFC👆 @jj fitzpatrick👆 @AJ TT @Hollaz-949

@HC16_

FULL LIST OF NATIONS ADDED[WIP]This is the biggest number of league fixtures/results ever produced-These are for use with the Default FM24.0 DB.[Scroll to the end of the list for known limitations]

 

FM24 England fixtures and results to level 6

 

FM24 Spain Real Fixtures and results Top 3 leagues

 

FM24 Germany Fixtures and results Bundesliga1,2 and 3

 

FM24 Portugal Liga Portugal + Liga Portugal SABSEG Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 France Fixtures and results ligue1 ligue2

 

FM24 Italy Fixtures and Results Serie A and B

 

FM24 Turkey Fixtures and Results Top Two Ligues

 

FM24 Saudi Pro League fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Mexico fixtures and results Liga BBVA MX

 

FM24 Argentina fixtures and results Liga Profesional de Fútbol

 

FM24 Ukraine Fixtures and Results VBet Liha

 

FM24 Belgium Fixtures and Results Jupiler Pro League

 

FM24 Russia Fixtures and Results The Russian Premier League

 

FM24 Czechia Fixtures and Results FORTUNA LIGA

 

FM24 Slovakia NIKÉ Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Greece Stoiximan Super League Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Bulgaria Efbet Liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Northern Ireland Direct Premiership Fixtures and Results Sports

 

FM24 Hungary OTP Bank Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Wales JD Cymru Premier/JD Cymru North+South Leagues Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24-Romania SuperLiga Fixtures and Results SuperLiga

 

FM24 Serbia Mozzart Bet Super liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Slovenia Prva Liga Telemach Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Poland Fixtures and Results Top 2 leagues 

 

FM24 The Netherlands Eredivisie Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Norway Eliteserien Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Switzerland Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Brazil Campeonato Brasileiro Assaí Série A Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Denmark Fixtures and Results 3F Superliga  

 

FM24 Croatia Fixtures and Results SuperSport HNL

 

FM24 Sweden Allsvenskan Unibet Fixtures and results 

 

FM24-Scotland cinchPremiership/Championship/L1/L2 Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Ireland Fixtures and Results SSE Airtricity League

 

FM24 USA MLS Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Austria Fixtures and Results ADMIRAL Bundesliga

 

FM24 Finland Veikkausliiga Fixtures and Results 2023 season

 

FM24-FixturesFM24 Belarus Vysheyshaya Liha Fixtures and Results 2023  season 

 

FM24 Uruguay Campeonato Uruguayo Fixtures and Results 2023  season

 

Limitations

[1]NB Leagues that have a split set up [EG-Wales JD Premier League half way through season it splits to a top 6/bottom 6 only playing each other] might be impossible to replicate as it can be layers within layers of hidden rules that you cant access and even when you can the game refuses to accept the fixtures for the 'split'.

Read the below quote from SI-

 

Quote

5dc34850ca4b6621b6c43c46738d3247.png

 

[2]Add cup results- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental including play off games

 

[3]Most of the 'major' leagues have seasons that run over 2 years eg-starting in 2023 finishing in 2024 which causes no issues.

 

But some leagues  run over one year only from roughly April  to December

 

[Norway,Sweden,Brazil,Argentina,USA,Mexico,Belarus] and so it will only be possible to have fixtures/results for the first season namely 2023.

So these results will stop when that  2023 season finishes

 

The game reads this as the season is completed and so does our system here.

 

It will not be possible to have the fixtures/results for those leagues starting their 2024 season in say April 2024 as it causes  conflicts and there is no fix for this.

 

Those will be added once The FM25 editor is released and if it is possible.

 

NB 24.3 Update .level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

 

@Jan Kristian Hynne👆 @Smudge👆

 

FM24 Japan structure updated and J1 fixtures here NB This is not my file it is created by Dosukoi over on Sortitoutsi

@CT1988

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 314
  • Views 158k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting, it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only some users are ignori

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    As I have explained in that post you were linked to you can have accurate teams for leagues but not in Europe   you are not understanding what you are trying to do, you do NOT  use the real

Most Helpful Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Hi @breakster same as the last couple of posts above I suggest you read this thread, the opening post[and recommended posts] is clear on this- here any questions use the forums,please do not PM, yo

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    All the files are fully verified I have checked the download log -you have downloaded the 24.0 versions of the files and trying to use them in the 24.3 DB in game also why are you trying to use 23/24

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • Author

@BraCa FYI the last couple of users posts were not showing on the forums in red awaiting approval

I just was on site and saw the latest post in the activity log and then I manually checked this thread and found another post waiting approval going back a week, so there is an issue somewhere.

cheers

  • 2 weeks later...

FMRTE is BRACAsoft software, the "results" present in the file for the "real results" 2023-2024 season for the Portuguese League provided by FMRTE are wrong, "Sporting Braga" (BRACAsoft...) won the league (Joke, ended out 4th...) in 2023-24, starting 2024-25 going to the Champions League..., if that's not a (Braca) Bias...

  • Author
12 hours ago, umbundo said:

FMRTE is BRACAsoft software, the "results" present in the file for the "real results" 2023-2024 season for the Portuguese League provided by FMRTE are wrong, "Sporting Braga" (BRACAsoft...) won the league (Joke, ended out 4th...) in 2023-24, starting 2024-25 going to the Champions League..., if that's not a (Braca) Bias...

Lets start with the obvious what are you on about, if you have an issue just ask politely for help not behave like a petulant child

you are asked to read the opening post/ recommended post FAQ before posting..you didnt or ignored it

I created the file/s not Braca and they are working it is you that are unable to use them correctly

real life and in game result table are totally accurate-

image.png

a0b6060dd4ecdfdb5fdc79a2f8520e13.png

image.png

29bf0072c01004c14023377b8ceca5b3.jpg

it is pathetic to suggestt Braca is providing results to fit an agenda for SP.

Braga ...as you call it(Braca) Bias..

you are not using the file correctly

you are wrong on a few levels and I do not give my free time to waste on things like this here

post as guided in future

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to FM24-Real Fixtures+Results for The 2023/24 Season only[Read opening post clearly]
On 2/15/2025 at 3:08 AM, umbundo said:

FMRTE is BRACAsoft software, the "results" present in the file for the "real results" 2023-2024 season for the Portuguese League provided by FMRTE are wrong, "Sporting Braga" (BRACAsoft...) won the league (Joke, ended out 4th...) in 2023-24, starting 2024-25 going to the Champions League..., if that's not a (Braca) Bias...

lol what is wrong with you☠️

  • Author
1 hour ago, Miguel Rego said:

why leeds is in premier league instead of southampton?

Southampton are not in the EPL in 23/24

Read the opening post and the recommended posts your answer is there,if not post as per the FAQ in this thread

I am also sick of users PM me regarding this and in an attempt to get their question answered quicker, which usually has been answered already by me in this thread.

This thread states in its title-read the opening post before posting-you havent or totally ignored it, because why are you PM me and posting a question with no need when it is already covered.

  • Author

This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting,

it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only

some users are ignoring this and also think they can PM staff in an attempt to get their issue dealt with quicker

I have issued warnings now I do not want to but I am totally fed up with users wasting my time[this is not my job]

when I have already answered their question in the opening post/recommended posts

So from now on anyone not following the opening post will get their post deleted and a warning issued I have been more than patient with this.

If your issue isnt covered [check the opening post and linked to content] post as per the FAQ

@bocasanty 👆 @jaegats @ryumi @sh3rky @feecek @Flo1899 @RickGrimes

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

@BraCa

You may have forgot

I did ask a few months ago for you to add clarification that the real results files are for the 23/24 season only

here

as I am not able to edit that introduction page it needed to be done as it is causing confusion as every few days a new version is created of these files which some users mistakenly think is up to date results of the current season 24/25

I have now had to update each file manually which has been time consuming with this message -

These files include fixtures +results for the 23/24 season only

Read this thread for further information

looking for results for 24/25 season read this -its impossible to do without having the FM25 pre game editor, which has been cancelled by SI.

and changed the title so every 24.3 file version to state results are [For 23/24 Season only]

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
On 2/25/2025 at 3:08 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting,

it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only

some users are ignoring this and also think they can PM staff in an attempt to get their issue dealt with quicker

I have issued warnings now I do not want to but I am totally fed up with users wasting my time[this is not my job]

when I have already answered their question in the opening post/recommended posts

So from now on anyone not following the opening post will get their post deleted and a warning issued I have been more than patient with this.

If your issue isnt covered [check the opening post and linked to content] post as per the FAQ

@bocasanty 👆 @jaegats @ryumi @sh3rky @feecek @Flo1899 @RickGrimes

@Tore Eland

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 2/25/2025 at 3:08 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting,

it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only

some users are ignoring this and also think they can PM staff in an attempt to get their issue dealt with quicker

I have issued warnings now I do not want to but I am totally fed up with users wasting my time[this is not my job]

when I have already answered their question in the opening post/recommended posts

So from now on anyone not following the opening post will get their post deleted and a warning issued I have been more than patient with this.

If your issue isnt covered [check the opening post and linked to content] post as per the FAQ

@bocasanty 👆 @jaegats @ryumi @sh3rky @feecek @Flo1899 @RickGrimes

@CT1988

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 2/25/2025 at 3:08 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting,

it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only

some users are ignoring this and also think they can PM staff in an attempt to get their issue dealt with quicker

I have issued warnings now I do not want to but I am totally fed up with users wasting my time[this is not my job]

when I have already answered their question in the opening post/recommended posts

So from now on anyone not following the opening post will get their post deleted and a warning issued I have been more than patient with this.

If your issue isnt covered [check the opening post and linked to content] post as per the FAQ

@bocasanty 👆 @jaegats @ryumi @sh3rky @feecek @Flo1899 @RickGrimes

@mujkee

  • Author
On 6/5/2025 at 8:49 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

@BraCa

You may have forgot

I did ask a few months ago for you to add clarification that the real results files are for the 23/24 season only

here

as I am not able to edit that introduction page it needed to be done as it is causing confusion as every few days a new version is created of these files which some users mistakenly think is up to date results of the current season 24/25

I have now had to update each file manually which has been time consuming with this message -

These files include fixtures +results for the 23/24 season only

Read this thread for further information

looking for results for 24/25 season read this -its impossible to do without having the FM25 pre game editor, which has been cancelled by SI.

and changed the title so every 24.3 file version to state results are [For 23/24 Season only]

@BraCa

I updated every nation with the above

as the site generates a'new version' of the file constantly[now unecessary as it only producing the same results file/s]

the message/ update I attached has been removed from the files can you please add the message as requested previously

cheers

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 2/25/2025 at 3:08 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting,

it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only

some users are ignoring this and also think they can PM staff in an attempt to get their issue dealt with quicker

I have issued warnings now I do not want to but I am totally fed up with users wasting my time[this is not my job]

when I have already answered their question in the opening post/recommended posts

So from now on anyone not following the opening post will get their post deleted and a warning issued I have been more than patient with this.

If your issue isnt covered [check the opening post and linked to content] post as per the FAQ

@bocasanty 👆 @jaegats @ryumi @sh3rky @feecek @Flo1899 @RickGrimes

@George Marian Stoica

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.