Skip to content

FM24-Real Fixtures+Results for The 2023/24 Season only[Read opening post clearly]

  • Popular Post

 Read any recommended posts pinned above for updates👆

Read this recommended post FAQs before posting here

Read this recommended post for The 24/25 season Here

 

Do not PM questions post them here, but read the 2x recommended posts first and follow the FAQ

 

The files are for the 2023/24 Season only, they are verified and working correctly

 

The direct download link  for FMRTE license holders is HERE

 

Read this guide how to use the files HERE

[NB You can only use one set of nation rules per nation

it has always been like that- eg you cant use my real results file for Spain with another Mod that has edited nation rules for Spain such as a lower leagues Mod for that nation]

 

NB these files are for the 23/24 season only and will stop when those fixtures are completed

Make sure you are downloading the correct file/s there are 2 options

one for the 24.0 Default DB and one for the 24.3 DB

There will be no files for 24/25 season due to the cancellation of FM25.

 

The 25/26 season fixtures will be looked at once the FM26 Editor is released and depending if it is even  possible to do.

We wont know until there is access to  FM26 as SI are changing many things, and if I have the time to do it, or want to continue this.

 

@Daniel Martua👆 @Kloppo👆 @umbundo 👆 @RickGrimes

 

@Sigman👆 @BonoITFC👆 @jj fitzpatrick👆 @AJ TT @Hollaz-949

@HC16_

FULL LIST OF NATIONS ADDED[WIP]This is the biggest number of league fixtures/results ever produced-These are for use with the Default FM24.0 DB.[Scroll to the end of the list for known limitations]

 

FM24 England fixtures and results to level 6

 

FM24 Spain Real Fixtures and results Top 3 leagues

 

FM24 Germany Fixtures and results Bundesliga1,2 and 3

 

FM24 Portugal Liga Portugal + Liga Portugal SABSEG Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 France Fixtures and results ligue1 ligue2

 

FM24 Italy Fixtures and Results Serie A and B

 

FM24 Turkey Fixtures and Results Top Two Ligues

 

FM24 Saudi Pro League fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Mexico fixtures and results Liga BBVA MX

 

FM24 Argentina fixtures and results Liga Profesional de Fútbol

 

FM24 Ukraine Fixtures and Results VBet Liha

 

FM24 Belgium Fixtures and Results Jupiler Pro League

 

FM24 Russia Fixtures and Results The Russian Premier League

 

FM24 Czechia Fixtures and Results FORTUNA LIGA

 

FM24 Slovakia NIKÉ Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Greece Stoiximan Super League Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Bulgaria Efbet Liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Northern Ireland Direct Premiership Fixtures and Results Sports

 

FM24 Hungary OTP Bank Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Wales JD Cymru Premier/JD Cymru North+South Leagues Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24-Romania SuperLiga Fixtures and Results SuperLiga

 

FM24 Serbia Mozzart Bet Super liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Slovenia Prva Liga Telemach Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Poland Fixtures and Results Top 2 leagues 

 

FM24 The Netherlands Eredivisie Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Norway Eliteserien Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Switzerland Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Brazil Campeonato Brasileiro Assaí Série A Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Denmark Fixtures and Results 3F Superliga  

 

FM24 Croatia Fixtures and Results SuperSport HNL

 

FM24 Sweden Allsvenskan Unibet Fixtures and results 

 

FM24-Scotland cinchPremiership/Championship/L1/L2 Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Ireland Fixtures and Results SSE Airtricity League

 

FM24 USA MLS Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Austria Fixtures and Results ADMIRAL Bundesliga

 

FM24 Finland Veikkausliiga Fixtures and Results 2023 season

 

FM24-FixturesFM24 Belarus Vysheyshaya Liha Fixtures and Results 2023  season 

 

FM24 Uruguay Campeonato Uruguayo Fixtures and Results 2023  season

 

Limitations

[1]NB Leagues that have a split set up [EG-Wales JD Premier League half way through season it splits to a top 6/bottom 6 only playing each other] might be impossible to replicate as it can be layers within layers of hidden rules that you cant access and even when you can the game refuses to accept the fixtures for the 'split'.

Read the below quote from SI-

 

Quote

5dc34850ca4b6621b6c43c46738d3247.png

 

[2]Add cup results- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental including play off games

 

[3]Most of the 'major' leagues have seasons that run over 2 years eg-starting in 2023 finishing in 2024 which causes no issues.

 

But some leagues  run over one year only from roughly April  to December

 

[Norway,Sweden,Brazil,Argentina,USA,Mexico,Belarus] and so it will only be possible to have fixtures/results for the first season namely 2023.

So these results will stop when that  2023 season finishes

 

The game reads this as the season is completed and so does our system here.

 

It will not be possible to have the fixtures/results for those leagues starting their 2024 season in say April 2024 as it causes  conflicts and there is no fix for this.

 

Those will be added once The FM25 editor is released and if it is possible.

 

NB 24.3 Update .level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

 

@Jan Kristian Hynne👆 @Smudge👆

 

FM24 Japan structure updated and J1 fixtures here NB This is not my file it is created by Dosukoi over on Sortitoutsi

@CT1988

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 314
  • Views 158.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting, it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only some users are ignori

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    As I have explained in that post you were linked to you can have accurate teams for leagues but not in Europe   you are not understanding what you are trying to do, you do NOT  use the real

Most Helpful Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Hi @breakster same as the last couple of posts above I suggest you read this thread, the opening post[and recommended posts] is clear on this- here any questions use the forums,please do not PM, yo

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    All the files are fully verified I have checked the download log -you have downloaded the 24.0 versions of the files and trying to use them in the 24.3 DB in game also why are you trying to use 23/24

Posted Images

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Regards above I have downloaded a few files with no issues, and see other members have downloaded files in last few minutes

 

Try restarting your browser.

cheers

  nothing change 😓

  • Author
2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

 

Hi

As per point 5. in above quote

 

There has been no issue before so could be a glitch I will check, the exact file will help 

cheers

 

1 hour ago, Monotone Colorful said:

  nothing change 😓

you didnt answer this provide the link

 

other users are downloading the files with no issue 

 

submit a support ticket via your client area but update me with the exact link for me to check also

cheers

5 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

 

you didnt answer this provide the link

 

other users are downloading the files with no issue 

 

submit a support ticket via your client area but update me with the exact link for me to check also

cheers

you mean let me paste the link problem topic file ?

 

i try to download all  24.3 top 5 league but It's still the same tell  purchase license

 

sorry,my english is not good 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Monotone Colorful said:

you mean let me paste the link problem topic file ?

 

i try to download all  24.3 top 5 league but It's still the same tell  purchase license

 

sorry,my english is not good 

no problem

 

Those files are being downloaded by other users with no issues

 

so as said earlier submit a support ticket via your client area 

 

 

 

59 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

no problem

 

Those files are being downloaded by other users with no issues

 

so as said earlier submit a support ticket via your client area 

 

 

 

Okay, i will send ticket to support 

 

Thanks  for the help 

  • Author
23 hours ago, Kris Conway said:

hi im using the real fixtures and results 24.3 and iv taken over as tottenham manager and have also used the start date so im on the 20/05/2024 and spurs are in the europa league but when i have played past the fa cup final i suddenly got an email saying tottenham have qualified for champions league, im just curious if this is correct as i thought spurs only qualified for europa league not the champions league, thank you for reading 

Hi

its because the European fixtures/ season is being simmed and the coefficients are therefore updated based on the 23/24 simmed season not the real life one

 

I cant add real results for any cup games its not possible

 

Try editing the coefficients to a date just before you got that message, obviously edit Germany  to get that 5 th champ league spot by having  higher coefficient, it might not work though

 

a641dc17af070e750c81cf88468c1252.png

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

its because the European fixtures/ season is being simmed and the coefficients are therefore updated based on the 23/24 simmed season not the real life one

 

I cant add real results for any cup games its not possible

 

Try editing the coefficients to a date just before you got that message, obviously edit Germany  to get that 5 th champ league spot by having  higher coefficient, it might not work though

 

a641dc17af070e750c81cf88468c1252.png

think once the new season shows like above 24/25 its too late 

 

it may be once the final teams in all UEFA comps are known, not sure 

@Kris Conway run some holiday tests after each round check and find when the 24/25 shows up 

Hi I'm having a problem with a couple of files from the real results section mainly England, I was wondering if it be a problem on my end with number of editors i have that could of duplicated it or something else

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.c3516380ba99128747efd853853afd52.png

  • Author
1 hour ago, Darnell Redhead said:

Hi I'm having a problem with a couple of files from the real results section mainly England, I was wondering if it be a problem on my end with number of editors i have that could of duplicated it or something else

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.c3516380ba99128747efd853853afd52.png

 

tagging you into a post  post the information requested

cheers

  • Author
22 minutes ago, Luke Phelan said:

Hi there,

 

I have the England fixtures and results file and I have noticed that Manchester United have not qualified for Europe as they are in 8th and the FA Cup has not been won by them. Can this be fixed?

 

Also one last question, I noticed that the goals scored by players are not correct, can this be fixed? Or can I use the FMRTE to fix this?

 

Many thanks,

 

L 

Hi

As per the post above your questions are all covered in the linked post 

FMRTE cannot fix this

cheers

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to [FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added[Read the opening post clearly]

Good morning, i hope all is well 

i have just signed up with the annual subscription as i wanted to try your real fixtures and results, sadliy however i have had an issue when trying to upload a new career.  I have taken two screens shots, i with the issue explanation when scrolling over the exclamation mark. The other screenshot is off the files in my editor.  Perhaps you have come across the issue?

Hope this is enough information,

Kind regards and thank you in advance for taking time to read this`

 

Rich

Screenshot 2024-05-31 061458.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 062005.png

  • Author
47 minutes ago, RB40 said:

Good morning, i hope all is well 

i have just signed up with the annual subscription as i wanted to try your real fixtures and results, sadliy however i have had an issue when trying to upload a new career.  I have taken two screens shots, i with the issue explanation when scrolling over the exclamation mark. The other screenshot is off the files in my editor.  Perhaps you have come across the issue?

Hope this is enough information,

Kind regards and thank you in advance for taking time to read this`

 

Rich

Screenshot 2024-05-31 061458.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 062005.png

Hi Rich

I have just a quick test with just my result file and the custom start date and real result files there were no issues

1000ffcacbff5be53ab8367dcb8f7e86.png

 

The issue is with one of the other files where someone has probably moved a team from a league somewhere you can either run a test adding files one at a time or go to where you downloaded them and ask there

cheers

  • Author
11 hours ago, Steve Ho said:

Since cup results aren't reflected, does it mean if I start with manutd they won't be qualified for any European competition in 2024-25 season? 

Hi

Correct you cant add cup results.

cheers

This may be of interest to you starting with a save with 23/24 season comp winners updated -here

 

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to [FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added [Read the opening post clearly before posting]

I have a question that is related to both the custom start date and the real results/fixtures mods. I downloaded all of them and they are working fine. I was wondering if there is a file to include or if it's possible to fix the European competitions results. I tried doing that using the FMRTE tool, but I realized that I can't change the winner of the ties. I am basically trying to mimic the 2024/2025 start of the season but with the real results for European competitions as well.

 

Thanks.

  • Author
59 minutes ago, torvik said:

I have a question that is related to both the custom start date and the real results/fixtures mods. I downloaded all of them and they are working fine. I was wondering if there is a file to include or if it's possible to fix the European competitions results. I tried doing that using the FMRTE tool, but I realized that I can't change the winner of the ties. I am basically trying to mimic the 2024/2025 start of the season but with the real results for European competitions as well.

 

Thanks.

 

On 6/2/2024 at 7:18 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

Correct you cant add cup results.

cheers

This may be of interest to you starting with a save with 23/24 season comp winners updated -here

 

This has been answered in the recommended post pinned to top of this thread

cheers

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

 

This has been answered in the recommended post pinned to top of this thread

cheers

whats wrong with people 

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

 

I've had a search for this, but can't find anything......I might not be looking properly, though!

Is there a version of England real fixtures/results down to Level 6 that I can use with the 24.3.0 updated database?

I have an editor file of my own that I'd like to use with it, which I made using the 24.3.0 database. There is a England fixtures/results file which IS 24.3.0 compatible, and it's brilliant, but it's only down to Level 5.

Ideally, I'd like to use my own editor file made with 24.3.0, and ensure that the teams promoted/relegated between England Levels 5 and 6 are correct for 2024/25.

  • Author
On 6/27/2024 at 8:40 AM, jtsb said:

Hi!

 

I've had a search for this, but can't find anything......I might not be looking properly, though!

Is there a version of England real fixtures/results down to Level 6 that I can use with the 24.3.0 updated database?

I have an editor file of my own that I'd like to use with it, which I made using the 24.3.0 database. There is a England fixtures/results file which IS 24.3.0 compatible, and it's brilliant, but it's only down to Level 5.

Ideally, I'd like to use my own editor file made with 24.3.0, and ensure that the teams promoted/relegated between England Levels 5 and 6 are correct for 2024/25.

Hi

there is a bug in the editor that doesnt allow real results to level 6 in 24.3 DB

I will move this to the correct thread- this is the custom start date thread

cheers

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.