Skip to content

FM24-Real Fixtures+Results for The 2023/24 Season only[Read opening post clearly]

  • Popular Post

 Read any recommended posts pinned above for updates👆

Read this recommended post FAQs before posting here

Read this recommended post for The 24/25 season Here

 

Do not PM questions post them here, but read the 2x recommended posts first and follow the FAQ

 

The files are for the 2023/24 Season only, they are verified and working correctly

 

The direct download link  for FMRTE license holders is HERE

 

Read this guide how to use the files HERE

[NB You can only use one set of nation rules per nation

it has always been like that- eg you cant use my real results file for Spain with another Mod that has edited nation rules for Spain such as a lower leagues Mod for that nation]

 

NB these files are for the 23/24 season only and will stop when those fixtures are completed

Make sure you are downloading the correct file/s there are 2 options

one for the 24.0 Default DB and one for the 24.3 DB

There will be no files for 24/25 season due to the cancellation of FM25.

 

The 25/26 season fixtures will be looked at once the FM26 Editor is released and depending if it is even  possible to do.

We wont know until there is access to  FM26 as SI are changing many things, and if I have the time to do it, or want to continue this.

 

@Daniel Martua👆 @Kloppo👆 @umbundo 👆 @RickGrimes

 

@Sigman👆 @BonoITFC👆 @jj fitzpatrick👆 @AJ TT @Hollaz-949

@HC16_

FULL LIST OF NATIONS ADDED[WIP]This is the biggest number of league fixtures/results ever produced-These are for use with the Default FM24.0 DB.[Scroll to the end of the list for known limitations]

 

FM24 England fixtures and results to level 6

 

FM24 Spain Real Fixtures and results Top 3 leagues

 

FM24 Germany Fixtures and results Bundesliga1,2 and 3

 

FM24 Portugal Liga Portugal + Liga Portugal SABSEG Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 France Fixtures and results ligue1 ligue2

 

FM24 Italy Fixtures and Results Serie A and B

 

FM24 Turkey Fixtures and Results Top Two Ligues

 

FM24 Saudi Pro League fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Mexico fixtures and results Liga BBVA MX

 

FM24 Argentina fixtures and results Liga Profesional de Fútbol

 

FM24 Ukraine Fixtures and Results VBet Liha

 

FM24 Belgium Fixtures and Results Jupiler Pro League

 

FM24 Russia Fixtures and Results The Russian Premier League

 

FM24 Czechia Fixtures and Results FORTUNA LIGA

 

FM24 Slovakia NIKÉ Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Greece Stoiximan Super League Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Bulgaria Efbet Liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Northern Ireland Direct Premiership Fixtures and Results Sports

 

FM24 Hungary OTP Bank Liga Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Wales JD Cymru Premier/JD Cymru North+South Leagues Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24-Romania SuperLiga Fixtures and Results SuperLiga

 

FM24 Serbia Mozzart Bet Super liga Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Slovenia Prva Liga Telemach Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Poland Fixtures and Results Top 2 leagues 

 

FM24 The Netherlands Eredivisie Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Norway Eliteserien Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Switzerland Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Brazil Campeonato Brasileiro Assaí Série A Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Denmark Fixtures and Results 3F Superliga  

 

FM24 Croatia Fixtures and Results SuperSport HNL

 

FM24 Sweden Allsvenskan Unibet Fixtures and results 

 

FM24-Scotland cinchPremiership/Championship/L1/L2 Fixtures and Results 

 

FM24 Ireland Fixtures and Results SSE Airtricity League

 

FM24 USA MLS Fixtures and Results

 

FM24 Austria Fixtures and Results ADMIRAL Bundesliga

 

FM24 Finland Veikkausliiga Fixtures and Results 2023 season

 

FM24-FixturesFM24 Belarus Vysheyshaya Liha Fixtures and Results 2023  season 

 

FM24 Uruguay Campeonato Uruguayo Fixtures and Results 2023  season

 

Limitations

[1]NB Leagues that have a split set up [EG-Wales JD Premier League half way through season it splits to a top 6/bottom 6 only playing each other] might be impossible to replicate as it can be layers within layers of hidden rules that you cant access and even when you can the game refuses to accept the fixtures for the 'split'.

Read the below quote from SI-

 

Quote

5dc34850ca4b6621b6c43c46738d3247.png

 

[2]Add cup results- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental including play off games

 

[3]Most of the 'major' leagues have seasons that run over 2 years eg-starting in 2023 finishing in 2024 which causes no issues.

 

But some leagues  run over one year only from roughly April  to December

 

[Norway,Sweden,Brazil,Argentina,USA,Mexico,Belarus] and so it will only be possible to have fixtures/results for the first season namely 2023.

So these results will stop when that  2023 season finishes

 

The game reads this as the season is completed and so does our system here.

 

It will not be possible to have the fixtures/results for those leagues starting their 2024 season in say April 2024 as it causes  conflicts and there is no fix for this.

 

Those will be added once The FM25 editor is released and if it is possible.

 

NB 24.3 Update .level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

 

@Jan Kristian Hynne👆 @Smudge👆

 

FM24 Japan structure updated and J1 fixtures here NB This is not my file it is created by Dosukoi over on Sortitoutsi

@CT1988

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 314
  • Views 158.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    This thread title literally states read the opening post before posting, it also answers nearly all the users who are constantly PM me The results are for the 23/24 season only some users are ignori

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    As I have explained in that post you were linked to you can have accurate teams for leagues but not in Europe   you are not understanding what you are trying to do, you do NOT  use the real

Most Helpful Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Wanting to start game in 24/25 season read this below   [NB There is no way of creating fixtures/result files for 24/25 season until the FM25 Pre-Game Editor comes out,and even then it may not be poss

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Hi @breakster same as the last couple of posts above I suggest you read this thread, the opening post[and recommended posts] is clear on this- here any questions use the forums,please do not PM, yo

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    All the files are fully verified I have checked the download log -you have downloaded the 24.0 versions of the files and trying to use them in the 24.3 DB in game also why are you trying to use 23/24

Posted Images

Featured Replies

This post was recognized by culturedleftfoot!

Vitesse Sofia was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

"Giving helpul information to support an issue"

I do have problems getting the Bulgarian fixtures and results in game.

Others liken England, Germany, France, Italy Netherlands are all fine.

 

But if you are having an issue-

1.Read this install guide 

--> Done, no issues there.

2.Provide exact details of the game version[24.3/24.0 you are using and if its PC/MAC etc

--> Version V24.3, on PC.

3.What Game Mode are you using[you need to select the original mode]*

--> Original Mode, starting date 01.4.2024, using file above 

4.Show a full screenshot of your editor data folder

--> See below

5.Provide a link to the file you have downloaded

--> LINK

 

image.thumb.png.45678ef97d54e09441496d6f43e6e5e7.png

image.png

  • Author
1 hour ago, Vitesse Sofia said:

I used the one you provided yesterday, to start on April 1rst:

 

image.png.0ab6ff9202fe8eb3417b90164033f4ab.png

Thanks you had stated in your earlier post my mistake

 

in the recommended post I tagged you in yesterday it states this-

 

nothing can be done about adding fixtures to leagues that have multiple stages

 

 Bulgaria has more than one set of rules for the same comp and has multiple stages

I will try a few things but I dont think this can be resolved 

On 4/16/2024 at 12:56 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Bulgaria file has been updated here

try it and report back the results and fixtures are correct for me👍

 

 

Confirmed!

Big thanks! 

On 4/16/2024 at 12:56 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Bulgaria file has been updated here

try it and report back the results and fixtures are correct for me👍

One remark, the sub should be 5 subs in 3 stops out of 9, SI had this wrong in the original DB, and corrected since the update.

 

I've corrected this in the editor, for all competitions, and will do a test.

 

Please let me know if you would need my Editor file, once i can confirm the test

 

image.png.82945efb9cea555b93abc8db26c699c3.png

  • Author
44 minutes ago, Vitesse Sofia said:

One remark, the sub should be 5 subs in 3 stops out of 9, SI had this wrong in the original DB, and corrected since the update.

 

I've corrected this in the editor, for all competitions, and will do a test.

 

Please let me know if you would need my Editor file, once i can confirm the test

 

image.png.82945efb9cea555b93abc8db26c699c3.png

Hi you don't need to you can use fmrte to change sub rules in your save

Cheers 

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi you don't need to you can use fmrte to change sub rules in your save

Cheers 

 

Wow, did not even know that, great to know, thanks!

  • Author
On 3/19/2024 at 6:58 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

I will add the new Nottingham Forest point deduction and edit Everton to have 6 points instead of 10, as SI didnt do this in 24.3 update

 

can users post any other official point deductions [with a link] for any English clubs in top 5 leagues and any other leagues SI have missed

Bumping this post -

can users post any other official point deductions [with a link to officially support this] for any other leagues SI have missed or with new points deductions imposed here in this thread

 

@jakka

Hi,

Seem to have an issue with Italian file, as you can see in my images it is not showing either in game setup or even in editor.
Could be me, but I use multiple other files with no issue.
 

Many Thanks

 

DazS8
 

Screenshot 2024-04-24 142854.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 143238.png

  • Author
6 hours ago, DazS8 said:

Hi,

Seem to have an issue with Italian file, as you can see in my images it is not showing either in game setup or even in editor.
Could be me, but I use multiple other files with no issue.
 

Many Thanks

 

DazS8
 

Screenshot 2024-04-24 142854.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 143238.png

Hi

tagged you into a post for future reference

 

I have downloaded the file and confirm the same issue. It looks like the file is corrupted somewhere and I will look into this, or it is yet another bug🙄

 

I will test a template file I have and see what happens,strange thing is hundreds of downloads of the latest update with no other users reporting it which suggests it is a random bug, it happens.

 

 

  • Author
8 hours ago, DazS8 said:

Hi,

Seem to have an issue with Italian file, as you can see in my images it is not showing either in game setup or even in editor.
Could be me, but I use multiple other files with no issue.
 

Many Thanks

 

DazS8
 

Screenshot 2024-04-24 142854.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 143238.png

update on this-

SI have changed something as I manually added the sampdoria deduction into my file on Monday as posted above

 

now I have created a new file in the editor and SI have updated the deduction themselves

so I will need to see what else has been changed there is nothing on their website but they have updated the nation rules for Italy

 

results now work in game👍

and a new file is added to download as usual

 

NB- the game is moving the Milan v Inter fixture to play on the Sunday, so there is a bug again

 

I will see if I can fix it when I am free, but this has happened before and SI couldnt fix it or give an explanation why it happens

c0d19377c0fc7b0309d6d3a87612f48b.jpg

 

944f2afb73dd2340b2a5773fa1398e77.jpg

 

9f7429754e0a7739684d8e3de5412570.jpg

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

update on this-

SI have changed something as I manually added the sampdoria deduction into my file on Monday as posted above

 

now I have created a new file in the editor and SI have updated the deduction themselves

so I will need to see what else has been changed there is nothing on their website but they have updated the nation rules for Italy

 

results now work in game👍

and a new file is added to download as usual

 

NB- the game is moving the Milan v Inter fixture to play on the Sunday, so there is a bug again

 

I will see if I can fix it when I am free, but this has happened before and SI couldnt fix it or give an explanation why it happens

c0d19377c0fc7b0309d6d3a87612f48b.jpg

 

944f2afb73dd2340b2a5773fa1398e77.jpg

 

9f7429754e0a7739684d8e3de5412570.jpg

Thank you for doing this again

always bugs in editor and game its bad

I look in editor you right sampdoria -2 points now in SerieB not there before

Hey

What should i do when this message comes up when i try to create a new game? "This data file must be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

This is the first time I have downloaded real results, so its probably easy to solve..

Thanks in advance for your reply!

  • Author
On 4/9/2024 at 10:30 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

I have tagged you into a post please provide more information

in future posts

 

I would suggest you have downloaded the wrong file/s

you are using the 24.3 DB ?

you have downloaded the 24.0 DB file/s

77484f200d24419f7a8f811442bf13b2.png

cheers

 

10 hours ago, Thobias said:

Hey

What should i do when this message comes up when i try to create a new game? "This data file must be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

This is the first time I have downloaded real results, so its probably easy to solve..

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Tagged you into the pinned post at the top of this thread

 

I suggest your issue is the same as the attached post

just update when free

cheers

  • Author
On 4/25/2024 at 6:49 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

update on this-

SI have changed something as I manually added the sampdoria deduction into my file on Monday as posted above

 

now I have created a new file in the editor and SI have updated the deduction themselves

so I will need to see what else has been changed there is nothing on their website but they have updated the nation rules for Italy

 

results now work in game👍

and a new file is added to download as usual

 

NB- the game is moving the Milan v Inter fixture to play on the Sunday, so there is a bug again

 

I will see if I can fix it when I am free, but this has happened before and SI couldnt fix it or give an explanation why it happens

c0d19377c0fc7b0309d6d3a87612f48b.jpg

 

944f2afb73dd2340b2a5773fa1398e77.jpg

 

9f7429754e0a7739684d8e3de5412570.jpg

 

 

I have released Build 25 FM24.3 FMRTE Custom Start Date 29 April 2024 

 

using this  fixes the  issue of the Mian v Inter game getting moved😉

ae6946883ecf823a297f24ee0c1af926.jpg

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Love the work! Is there any files for the up to date Champions/ Europa/ Conference league? Only reason as the results effect the coefficient in England and 5th place gets champions league. Thanks!

  • Author
4 hours ago, Birbeck7 said:

Love the work! Is there any files for the up to date Champions/ Europa/ Conference league? Only reason as the results effect the coefficient in England and 5th place gets champions league. Thanks!

Read the recommended post on top of this thread its already answered😉

cheers

  • Author
On 2/3/2024 at 7:17 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

[FAQs]If you have questions or any matters to disuss post in this thread do not PM staff and this thread concerns the real results file/s only.

 

But if you are having an issue-

1.Read this install guide

2.Provide exact details of the game version[24.3/24.0 you are using and if its PC/MAC etc

3.What Game Mode are you using[you need to select the original mode]*

4.Show a full screenshot of your editor data folder

5.Provide the link to the file you have downloaded where there is an issue/or if there is an issue downloading a file.

 

@balesleftpeg2 @Jakka

 

Please note this is not my job I will reply when I can, other users can assist if they know the answer

 

Do not PM questions or requests, this has been a major undertaking the biggest ever fixtures/results files produced on any FM version.

At this stage I will not be adding any extra leagues/nations as I do not have the time.

nothing can be done about adding fixtures to leagues that have multiple stages., once the initial league stage has been completed.

 

Regular FAQs

Had some posts stating the files need to be tested to be used in game ALL files are tested- the issue is the user has probably downloaded a file/s from the wrong sub-category there are 2 [see image-subcategories]

05a6d800a9c622042971897025e99c15.png

 

A regular request is also can results for cup competitions be added- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental etc

 

Also you cannot add things like goal scorers/appearances/stats etc and even if you could you would need an army of 'volunteers' doing this on a full time basis.

 

 

@Tarkiom   @Birbeck7



 

 

Fix using Real World/Your World Mode

NB * Both real world/your world game mode seem buggy

in that edited files are not working correctly or not all.

 

This is an issue SI have to fix.

 

However I have found a workaround- 

 

@SquareSkire @Felix Flake @D2n5z @Kenneth Nielsen

@Mata#8 @mrtonyalmeida @Vitesse Sofia @ruslanincha @DazS8 @Thobias

 

38 minutes ago, Monotone Colorful said:

Hey,how can i get this 

 

i activated fmrte apps before sign-in

 

web page ask me about licenseO.thumb.png.9ce393cc4a0aa823178c1a15f7405467.png

A.png

Hi

As per point 5. in above quote

 

There has been no issue before so could be a glitch I will check, the exact file will help 

cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.