Found an issue in FM where my youth u23 team would not play with the first team tactics. I have tested that retiring my manager and adding a new one would fix this issue. As such I was trying to resign and immediately add the same manager (to keep most career stats and relationships) back to the team to try and fix the issue. Is this a possibility with the FMRTE editor? Thanks
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Found an issue in FM where my youth u23 team would not play with the first team tactics. I have tested that retiring my manager and adding a new one would fix this issue. As such I was trying to resign and immediately add the same manager (to keep most career stats and relationships) back to the team to try and fix the issue. Is this a possibility with the FMRTE editor? Thanks
Edit: This is for FM24