Hey guys. I'm testing my tactics. How can I freeze a league teams and their players ? For example Premier League.
I want to other teams have exact same sitiation like me during the test. So no injury, no transfers, no player potencial gain or lost, no any kind of unhappiness or somethings like that.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey guys. I'm testing my tactics. How can I freeze a league teams and their players ? For example Premier League.
I want to other teams have exact same sitiation like me during the test. So no injury, no transfers, no player potencial gain or lost, no any kind of unhappiness or somethings like that.
I'm a new user of this app. So I need some help.
Thanks in advance.