How are non-English language files being edited? Is there an official translator from each country?
Or do your developers use Google Translate to create and edit translation files?
I see the names of the authors on the translation files, but are they updated regularly?
The contents of the translation notepad are also very strange. I opened all the other files and most of them say version 22, 23, and 24.
Only the Thai and Korean translations are stuck at version 21, which means they are not being updated regularly.
(Of course, there are signs of a few fixes in this patch, but it's still not perfect.)
I've been fixing FMRTE mistranslations and untranslations for 2-3 years in the Korean FM community, and so many of the translations are wrong.
(Even the original English has typos. I've already reported it, but sadly it hasn't been fixed.)
What I want to say is
Is there any chance that I can edit it and send you the translation files and you can releasing the next patch based on the files I send you?
The current state is that every time I update the version, it is overwritten by the old translation file, and I have to retranslate each translation, which is very difficult.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
How are non-English language files being edited? Is there an official translator from each country?
Or do your developers use Google Translate to create and edit translation files?
I see the names of the authors on the translation files, but are they updated regularly?
The contents of the translation notepad are also very strange. I opened all the other files and most of them say version 22, 23, and 24.
Only the Thai and Korean translations are stuck at version 21, which means they are not being updated regularly.
(Of course, there are signs of a few fixes in this patch, but it's still not perfect.)
I've been fixing FMRTE mistranslations and untranslations for 2-3 years in the Korean FM community, and so many of the translations are wrong.
(Even the original English has typos. I've already reported it, but sadly it hasn't been fixed.)
What I want to say is
Is there any chance that I can edit it and send you the translation files and you can releasing the next patch based on the files I send you?
The current state is that every time I update the version, it is overwritten by the old translation file, and I have to retranslate each translation, which is very difficult.