FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24 for macOS

BraCa

On 11/18/2023 at 4:53 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

Why post it twice and quote me when in the quote I say what to do report as a bug

Cheers 

edit I see you have reported it as a bug so there was no need to make 3 posts on this, do not do this again please

Apologies. I know there's a lot for the guys to do. Do you know how long this may take to be fixed though?

@culturedleftfoot

You're asking no one to post anymore on the subject but we don't have any answers.

The stadium edits not saving bug was submitted on 18 Nov, there have been two updates to FMRTE since then and none has addressed the problem.  I appreciate this is not the day job of those involved and things take time but as paying customers, it's not unreasonable to expect a product to work as advertised or at least know that it's being worked on.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The game has been updated and Braca will patch FMRTE Mac when he can

No need for anymore posts on this please guys or asking when will the update come out

3 hours ago, Digglerman said:

@culturedleftfoot

You're asking no one to post anymore on the subject but we don't have any answers.

The stadium edits not saving bug was submitted on 18 Nov, there have been two updates to FMRTE since then and none has addressed the problem.  I appreciate this is not the day job of those involved and things take time but as paying customers, it's not unreasonable to expect a product to work as advertised or at least know that it's being worked on.

1.you know that comment was about the update to the game  which Braca has patched.

2.As regards Mac/bugs those are nothing to do with me. I have said previously in the thread I do not have Mac and any bugs are down to the Dev to address as I am unable to even test the issue.

Please post comments on your/the bug report  as that is where the Dev will reply

cheers

I will @BraCa see if there is any input

• Like 1

Also, please make sure you report those issues on the bug tracker:

Currently we have 2 issues related with stadiums (on mac)
https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/macos/unable-to-ammend-stadium-details-r789/

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/macos/unable-to-make-stadium-changes-r795/

Use one of those reports to add any thing related with them

Cheers

FMRTE 24.2.0 Build 14 - RELEASED

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte24

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 24.2.0 game version (Apple Arcade)
  • Added ability to edit Cups 'Winner Prize Money', 'Loser Prize Money' and 'Round Appearance Money'
  • Added ability to edit Leagues/Groups 'Prize Money Per Win', 'Prize Money Per Draw' and 'Prize Money Per Defeat'

Fixed

• An error when editing stadium moves dates
  • Stadium changes not being saved
  • Prize money for some leagues not being editable (ex, Eredivisie, MLS, etc)
  • An error when opening Competitions Stages/Fixtures
  • An issue where some competitions fixtures were not being properly loaded
  • An issue that was not updating some existent fixtures when editing a competition substitution rules

Improved

• Arabic translation
  • French translation

@BraCa thank you for the update! I was experiencing the same error that @aekjr53 had reported with build 14, and it has been resolved for me with build 15. However, I'm not sure if the issue has been resolved for @aekjr53 as well. If so, you might want to include this in the 'Fixed' section.

edit: I just realized that @aekjr53 reported a new bug, which implies they can now load the game. This means the issue has definitely been resolved for them too :)

Edited by razzyc
noticed something new

1 hour ago, razzyc said:

@BraCa thank you for the update! I was experiencing the same error that @aekjr53 had reported with build 14, and it has been resolved for me with build 15. However, I'm not sure if the issue has been resolved for @aekjr53 as well. If so, you might want to include this in the 'Fixed' section.

edit: I just realized that @aekjr53 reported a new bug, which implies they can now load the game. This means the issue has definitely been resolved for them too :)

with the build 15 no loading issues but theres trn icon bug that braca will fix it later.