FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24 for macOS

BraCa

3 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 24.1.0 Build 5 - RELEASED

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte24

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 24.1.0 game version (Apple Arcade)

Fixed

• An error when opening some players profile
  • An error loading/saving shortlists

Improved

• Greek translation
  • French translation

@BraCa thanks. You are great👏🏻

Hi, I installed last build (build 5) of fmrte but I have this error with FM24 demo:

It seems that your game was updated to an unsupported version (24.1.0 1915889).

An update for FMRTE should be released as soon as possible.

Supported Versions:
24.1.0 (1914834)
24.1.0 (1914834)
24.0.1 (1913165)

5 hours ago, MEME said:

Hi, I installed last build (build 5) of fmrte but I have this error with FM24 demo:

It seems that your game was updated to an unsupported version (24.1.0 1915889).

An update for FMRTE should be released as soon as possible.

Supported Versions:
24.1.0 (1914834)
24.1.0 (1914834)
24.0.1 (1913165)

Do you have the full version?

I have the full version and new update with shortlist support, but I'm still having issues saving players to a new shortlist in game. Previous versions I had no problem whatsoever, but now I keep getting a message that the file name is unsupported. Anyone with a similar issue?

"The selected file is not a valid shortlist file" is the message I get every time.

Thanks for fixing the saving shortlist crashing bug. However I have a new shortlist problem. I try to save shortlist as fmf file and it just doesn't create the file when I click save, no matter where I try to save it. I can save it as a slf file no problem but then the game can't open them. Anyone able to point out what I am doing wrong?

9 hours ago, Kieran Haughey said:

Thanks for fixing the saving shortlist crashing bug. However I have a new shortlist problem. I try to save shortlist as fmf file and it just doesn't create the file when I click save, no matter where I try to save it. I can save it as a slf file no problem but then the game can't open them. Anyone able to point out what I am doing wrong?

Same issue described above.

I tried again with the new version and the game doesn't recognise the shortlist saved via FMRTE24, regardless of the format (fmf/slf). Could one of the devs post a detailed walkthrough of the steps involved to make it work, please? Or is it still a bug that's being worked on? Thanks!

Sorry to post again but has anyone else had success, at least, in saving/loading/importing/creating shortlists from FMRTE24 to the game itself? Happy that the crash issue has been resolved but the net result is still that I'm unable to create a shortlist on FMRTE24 and load/import into my game. If anyone could help or describe the steps involved in order for it to work, I'd be eternally grateful.

25 minutes ago, earlyman said:

Sorry to post again but has anyone else had success, at least, in saving/loading/importing/creating shortlists from FMRTE24 to the game itself? Happy that the crash issue has been resolved but the net result is still that I'm unable to create a shortlist on FMRTE24 and load/import into my game. If anyone could help or describe the steps involved in order for it to work, I'd be eternally grateful.

Hello,

Yes, there are some issues with shortlists and FMRTE 24 for macOS..

I'm working on it, and I expect to release an update later today

18 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hello,

Yes, there are some issues with shortlists and FMRTE 24 for macOS..

I'm working on it, and I expect to release an update later today

Great to know, thank you so much for the quick response too. Really appreciate all your time and effort :) Can't wait for the new release!