FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24 for Windows

BraCa

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fwied said:

The Regen face function. Only the Override function work the Preserve function does nothing it just sit there and the bar doesn't even move.

yes, the Preserve function is way too slow now (it wasn't during development) so I'll have to see what's going on, and fix it :) thanks for the feedback

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, xandaca said:

Have just installed the new update and now I'm unable to change players' nationalities. When I select a country from the drop-down menu and click the save icon, the nationality reverts to what it originally was.

Yep, it's a bug, I'll release an update to fix it in a few minutes :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 24.2.1 Build 25 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte24

Changelog

Added

• Facepack installer settings are now saved

Fixed

• Filtering by Female staff not working properly

Improved

• Overall performance and reduced memory usage
  • Greek translation
  • Facepack installer logs

This last update was amazing, I noticed the team swapping (A team to B and youth) is fast and smooth, the unhappy box is great. Thank you so much for this one. Keep up the good work!

After the latest update, in the match preparation tab, I can only choose to edit the main squad. Youth teams and second squads are gone. They still appear in the team tab though. 

Was that intentional, meaning that ALL teams from a club or a national squad will be affected through the match preparation tab now?

screen1.jpg

6 hours ago, Fleabite said:

After the latest update, in the match preparation tab, I can only choose to edit the main squad. Youth teams and second squads are gone. They still appear in the team tab though. 

Was that intentional, meaning that ALL teams from a club or a national squad will be affected through the match preparation tab now?

screen1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nogabu said:

Good day. I have an issue since the last update where the search to Swap National Player Call Up shows Fmrte.Framework.GameObjects.Player instead of player names.

Hi both

Ive tagged you into a post 

please submit bug reports

I can confirm the same issues

cheers

• Like 2

SI have just released the 24.3 patch

@BraCa will be working on patching FMRTE 

so please no posts/threads/PM on when will the APP be patched etc it will be released when Braca has it working

full details here-

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/584009-football-manager-2024-main-data-update-out-now/

cheers