FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Ronjayron said:

Right Can I Just Say Any Users Calling @culturedleftfoot rude is totally uncalled for he does this to help us all and makes the game far more enjoyable for us all, so how about Thankyou and have a little patience

you are right some peoples just have no idea and because of them people like @culturedleftfoot will have enough and stop doing this

to moaners do it yourself if not happy Ronjayron is right

• Like 4

Update

I have managed to get all files up and running now in the system here 

so on track for release tomorrow

Issues found and unable to fix

1.level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

2.Level 3+4 Scotland bugged in pre game editor 

3.Slovakia editor data folder doesnt see/read file?

4.Finland bugged in pre game editor 

5.Germany/Bulgaria/Russia/USA/Mexico/Ireland are not running correctly in our system WIP

All other files running correctly

Fixed Slovakia+scotland  issues files now loaded into the system here👍

working on fix for point [5] 

issues 1 and 4 will need an update from SI

• Like 2

hi there . im pretty new to this so have just downloaded all 36 leagues and 19 of them will not verify , brazil, belgium, bulgaria

england finland france germany holland ireland italy mexico northern ireland norway poland russia turkey ukranine and scotland are the ones that do not verify, most of reasons why are an error stating 101st doesnt match up with competions postion 1st in competions list for the nation while others are missing a team or two and for instance the scotland one above is still happening 

i dont think i am doing anything wrong but if someone could point me in right direction would be most grateful thanks

and please dont see this as having a go thanks for your hard work 

7 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Fixed the error in scottish leagues now up to level 4 again

97eb1aa4c33de749b003b1451c707b58.png

couldnt find tier 2 because its called performance leagues in the rules🙃

95f44ea7fb89be4c2f65f3dcbf3f1e33.png

hi there i am still getting this fault and also 19 of 36 are not working for me with most coming up as 101st doesnt match up with competions postion 1st in competions list for the nation 

Hi all

I am only just getting up here and come on site-

with several PMs and many posts to sort through waiting approval[most asking questions already covered]

I have most of the files fixed/created over the weekend[which took 12 hours+] which got in the way of my personal life

So to those having a tantrum because the files are not out yet,get a grip and grow up, and this stops now! This is not my job.

I may release some of the files in the next few hours if I do not hear from Braca

he is the site Admin and so waiting to see if we are going to run 24.0 files and 24.3 files together.

To the users who have  sent several PMs if they are just hassling me or just not waiting for a reply you will get a warning

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Right I have set some files to download in the normal download section and they are not displaying Braca will have to fix that

I am going to add some files  to download then I am out to work

Follow the normal install but these are for FM24.3 DB only

any issues report it here but you will have to wait for a reply

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

herkese selam

Buraya yeni çıkıyorum ve doğrudan siteye dönüyorum.

20 PM ve çözülmesi gereken birçok gönderiyle birlikte-

Braca'nın bugün bir ara 24.3 dosyalarını yayınlayacağını düşünmüştüm, çünkü dosyaların çoğunu hafta sonu boyunca düzelttim/oluşturdum (ki bu 12 saatten fazla sürdü), kişisel hayatımın önüne geçti - bu yüzden artık dursun! Bu benim işim değil.

Braca'nın iyi olmadığını ve ondan haber alamazsam önümüzdeki birkaç saat içinde bazı dosyaları yayınlayabileceğimi düşünüyorum.

Braca sitenin yöneticisi ve 24.0 dosyaları ile 24.3 dosyalarını birlikte çalıştırıp çalıştırmayacağımızı görmek için bekliyor.

Beni özel mesaj yağmuruna tutan kullanıcılara, eğer beni rahatsız ediyorlarsa/taciz ediyorlarsa ya da sadece bir cevap beklemiyorlarsa bir uyarı alacaksınız-arkadaşlar, bunu yapmaktan tamamen vazgeçeceğim noktada, gönderileri görmüyorsunuz/ aldığımız mesajlar artık duruyor.

Bir sürüm almak için sitenin Yönetici kısmında indirme ayarlarını yapmak için zamana ihtiyacım var

Version changed to 24.3, this patch was very difficult and gave a lot of ridiculous errors...
Thank you for taking the time to spend hours struggling with this.

• Like 1

Hi Thanks for the time you spent working on all of this,  The Scotland, Italy and England files working great.  There does seem to be an issue with the Spanish File - Its not converted to advanced rule and when converted it won't verify.   Will you be able to take a look at this at some stage.    Thanks.

2 hours ago, cps1900 said:

Hi Thanks for the time you spent working on all of this,  The Scotland, Italy and England files working great.  There does seem to be an issue with the Spanish File - Its not converted to advanced rule and when converted it won't verify.   Will you be able to take a look at this at some stage.    Thanks.

new spain file top 2 leagues added in advanced rules can you test and report back

• Like 1

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

yeni İspanya dosyası gelişmiş kurallara eklenen en iyi 2 ligleri test edip rapor edebilir misiniz?

Turkey please😢 Can advanced rules be added to Turkish Leagues

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for all of your work on this update, appears like it has been a complete nightmare caused by SI.

Having used the new file uploaded, I don't think the Netherlands fixtures are working. No errors present but when I load into a new game, results aren't in place.

Thank you in advance when you get the opportunity to look at this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jason97 said:

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for all of your work on this update, appears like it has been a complete nightmare caused by SI.

Having used the new file uploaded, I don't think the Netherlands fixtures are working. No errors present but when I load into a new game, results aren't in place.

Thank you in advance when you get the opportunity to look at this.

Hi

Thanks for the comments and flagging this I will look at this today

cheers

• Like 1

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

new spain file top 2 leagues added in advanced rules can you test and report back

Hi thanks for the quick reply - still getting this error when converting to advanced rules and trying to validate 

IMG_7303.jpeg

12 hours ago, bberkcglu said:

Turkey please😢 Can advanced rules be added to Turkish Leagues

Turkey is added and working the only issue is it hasnt recorded scores after 1/3/24

which is down to the system needing to be fully reset which Braca is going to do and the next release will fix it

it doesnt need to be in advanced rules and please do not PM questions again use the forums

431d495d0ef9c8fae69279af76c2a35d.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cps1900 said:

Hi thanks for the quick reply - still getting this error when converting to advanced rules and trying to validate 

IMG_7303.jpeg

Hi

are the results working correctly in game?

edit just checked it is the same issue as one post above

file stopped generating results from 2/3/24

waiting for Braca to reset our system here and next update will fix

or manually add those missing results for 3/3/24 in editor

its 4 fixtures

362416b07a1da4698801742db948767b.jpg

ae93cfcd30b6b7ef03d27ad1b37d1d28.jpg

• Like 2