FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

On 2/21/2024 at 1:22 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

So put yourself forward and state which nation/s you can test

cheers 

I would imagine this will be released possibly end of this  week or early next 

• Like 1

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

cheers 

I will be starting to update the files later today starting with the so called 5 big leagues-england/germany/spain/italy/france

it would be good if some users did some of the others too

thats all you need to do is download a file test it in the editor in the 24.3.0 update

save it and send it to me by PM or post on this thread add 24.3 to the file name

it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to update a file depending on your system

it will take several hours for me to update the system here with everything though

cheers

1 hour ago, Ronjayron said:

Tried To Have a look at some of these but get the same error in most leagues Division Level 101st Doesnt Match Up with the competitions 1st Position

Hi thanks for trying I have had the same bug/error just quickly testing England

there were 2 other errors that I fixed

but never seen this before...here we go again over to SI to fix and wait for a patch to the 455ff09ac0fcf49bab570ae57e74bd32.pngeditor🙄

when free just state which nations you looked at

cheers

• Like 2

Tried to get a work around myself just for England as wanted to leave a Holiday file running whilst I'm away at the weekend but to no avail, managed to get the above error removed by assigning a number in the competitions part of the England rules ie Premier League 1 but when I test it says England basically has no top level, God Knows I'm a complete amateur here so guessing really 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I have managed to get a fix working finally been a slog

It is loaded in our system and if it runs correctly with weekend results will aim for a release by Monday along with a new custom start date file both for 24.3 db 

7 hours ago, Ronjayron said:

Tried to get a work around myself just for England as wanted to leave a Holiday file running whilst I'm away at the weekend but to no avail, managed to get the above error removed by assigning a number in the competitions part of the England rules ie Premier League 1 but when I test it says England basically has no top level, God Knows I'm a complete amateur here so guessing really 

As said I have fixed the issue

but it has to be run in our system now for testing and updating of the next round of fixtures

then it can be released, as I want to see it is working as the previous builds were and is stable

if you have tested any basic rules files in the 24.3 DB please PM me with them it will save time 

cheers

12 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

As said I have fixed the issue

but it has to be run in our system now for testing and updating of the next round of fixtures

then it can be released, as I want to see it is working as the previous builds were and is stable

if you have tested any basic rules files in the 24.3 DB please PM me with them it will save time 

cheers

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I have managed to get a fix working finally been a slog

It is loaded in our system and if it runs correctly with weekend results will aim for a release by Monday along with a new custom start date file both for 24.3 db 

17 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Brief update I have instead of trying to verify the existing files in the 24.3 update

I have created a totally new file in the 24.3 DB and the same error appears 

19 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi thanks for trying I have had the same bug/error just quickly testing England

there were 2 other errors that I fixed

but never seen this before...here we go again over to SI to fix and wait for a patch to the 455ff09ac0fcf49bab570ae57e74bd32.pngeditor🙄

when free just state which nations you looked at

cheers

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I will be starting to update the files later today starting with the so called 5 big leagues-england/germany/spain/italy/france

it would be good if some users did some of the others too

thats all you need to do is download a file test it in the editor in the 24.3.0 update

save it and send it to me by PM or post on this thread add 24.3 to the file name

it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to update a file depending on your system

it will take several hours for me to update the system here with everything though

cheers

cheers 

@bebs34 this is what has been happening

I have found the fix now it took a lot of trial and error so things should be updated to 24.3 as stated above

cheers

if users just save /test/save the basic rules files in the editor and pass back here it will help

• Thanks 1

H

1) is anyone having issues after the winter update for the real results file? I'm trying to start a new save and it says "This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

2) when starting a new save with custom start date, if we are starting in Feb/March, should we check or uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity?" I want a normal transfer window for Summer 2024

1 hour ago, chad2192 said:

H

1) is anyone having issues after the winter update for the real results file? I'm trying to start a new save and it says "This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database"

2) when starting a new save with custom start date, if we are starting in Feb/March, should we check or uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity?" I want a normal transfer window for Summer 2024

Hi Chad

read the post above yours

I have updated half of the files at this stage 

looking like the fix is working but still needs testing over the weekend in our system that generates the results

21 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

More leagues added now and I have PMd the 2 users who have asked to help with instructions

@BC26 @Ronjayron

FYI I have had 4 serious application errors/full crash dumps in the pre game editor today so this is getting painful

Hello there,

Please Could you help me?

I'm having this issue when loading these fixtures and results? 'This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database'       Thank you in advance! 

HELP ME.JPG

12 hours ago, Riley Gordon said:

Hi, i have download the fix but it still wont work for me (english league)

9 hours ago, Thomas Appleby said:

Hello there,

Please Could you help me?

I'm having this issue when loading these fixtures and results? 'This data file needs to be tested and verified in the editor before it can be used with this database'       Thank you in advance! 

HELP ME.JPG

Hi 

do you both not see the red message at the top of the forums? need to know if it is visible to all users 

01a4c2bb361b1e4f574a6eeba93bb6ee.png

links you to this

which fully explains what is happening and why

no fix has been released by me?

to be honest, the post you've linked hardly makes sense. It is all over the place. I also received multiple notifications and emails saying it had been updated which is why i tried again today. Absolutley no need for you to be rude. 

7 hours ago, Rilez said:

to be honest, the post you've linked hardly makes sense. It is all over the place. I also received multiple notifications and emails saying it had been updated which is why i tried again today. Absolutley no need for you to be rude. 

No idea where the notifications are from can you show me them, they are not generated by me?

I posted the update to show the amount of time it is taking and will take to get the files tested prepped and ready and to communicate with the community here-I could have just said it will be out when its out if I was being rude,and that wouldnt be rude either!

NB-This is not my job I am doing this in my free time and not one member here has stepped up to even test one file, I am also modding the forums so replying here stops me from getting on with testing

I still have half a dozen files to go through to fix as new errors are showing in the pre game editor that I am trying to fix 

What dont you understand about this

below[genuine question how can I make it clearer]

FM24.3 Update and the results files

There have been several issues[discussed in this thread page 6 onwards] regards the 24.3 update and getting the fixture results file working

once again there were errors/bugs in the editor that needed to be worked around,also some league structures have also been changed, so new files had to be totally created.

The good news is I have fixed most files and they are loaded for testing in our system here,once I can see they are working and generating the results from this weekend, then they will go live on site, hopefully most on Monday 4/3/24[that is when you can use the most up to date file anyway due to the situation of only a Monday being an option for custom start days] 

It has taken a lot of time due to the above issues and what should have been a minor task just to test, has blown out into a major undertaking.

I also cant give anymore of my spare time doing this and no one else is stepping up so the rest of the files will be done when I can.

The custom start date for 4/3/24 has been released-the results files will be once all tests/checks completed.

NB 2 files at this stage are not fixed-Germany/Bulgaria there are bugs I cant fix-but I will have another go in a couple of days.

Files fixed and in the system for testing to date

0feae752f1c9808b8d6932e9e71d23ca.png

f7b38f48dd739b95349edf1ddf3029a9.png

587e297d962822fcabc5d9b508e633e0.png

4fcfa4bec192a3332a57c36fc9bf6681.png

b6ad6f24866cdd6901e2288009173141.png

• Like 1

I'd like to help, but I'm not entirely sure what I could do. I'm not really that confident with the editor to know what I'm doing. I had a look at the England file and it said something about the number of teams in the Northern Premier League, which was relatively easy to fix, but then it started throwing up errors that were a bit beyond me. I know you can edit the xml to fool it into thinking it's another database, but beyond that, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I do appreciate all the effort you're going to in order to fix it, though.

So thank you!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Greebo said:

I'd like to help, but I'm not entirely sure what I could do. I'm not really that confident with the editor to know what I'm doing. I had a look at the England file and it said something about the number of teams in the Northern Premier League, which was relatively easy to fix, but then it started throwing up errors that were a bit beyond me. I know you can edit the xml to fool it into thinking it's another database, but beyond that, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I do appreciate all the effort you're going to in order to fix it, though.

So thank you!

Hi

Thanks

some files have multiple errors and it takes time to address them its changes SI have made to league structures, and there are a few bugs😉

I have fixed England it was part of the list of leagues being tested in the system already and it is working

0feae752f1c9808b8d6932e9e71d23ca.png

cheers

• Like 3

Update

I have managed to get all files up and running now in the system here 

so on track for release tomorrow

Issues found and unable to fix

1.level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be level 5]

2.Level 3+4 Scotland bugged in pre game editor 

3.Slovakia editor data folder doesnt see/read file?

4.Finland bugged in pre game editor 

5.Germany/Bulgaria/Russia/USA/Mexico/Ireland are not running correctly in our system WIP

All other files running correctly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Update

I have managed to get all files up and running now in the system here 

so on track for release tomorrow

Issues found and unable to fix

level 6 England bugged in per game editor 

Level 3+4 Scotland bugged in per game editor 

Slovakia editor data folder doesnt see/read file?

Finland bugged in per game editor 

Germany+Bulgaria not running correctly in our system WIP

All other files running correctly

Thank you for doing this it great you do it for us

I sorry I away weekend and not able to help with tests

I do it if you needs more help again

and some dont get it even if the files were out now the games results not update for weekend until monday

so you need to wait till then anyway so it all work good