FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preferred Moves

dzek

FM 23.2.0 (1771058) i have steam set to online

FMRTE23.2.0[build 13]

Run as administrator: YES

Is there any problem with Preferred Moves? Im trying to clear every preferred moves for some players and for 4 players it does work(i think so) but in columns i can see that there arent go away.

Also for Match Preparation. Is there any way to freeze that? In a long holiday save it start to reduce.

Thank you!

On 12/7/2022 at 4:13 PM, dzek said:

FM 23.2.0 (1771058) i have steam set to online

FMRTE23.2.0[build 13]

Run as administrator: YES

Is there any problem with Preferred Moves? Im trying to clear every preferred moves for some players and for 4 players it does work(i think so) but in columns i can see that there arent go away.

Also for Match Preparation. Is there any way to freeze that? In a long holiday save it start to reduce.

Thank you!

started the thread for you 😉I did say to do this 

explain how you are clearing the preferred moves as I am getting no issues at all

While I’m new here i have to learn how the forum works 😉 forgive me.

The way i clear preferred moves from all the players is from inside mass edit. I go to preferred moves tab and then i clear every box for all options there so there aren't any , ✔️.

I also modified my columns in search for players to show preferred moves and when i search for those players the most of them have a zero under the column. But some still have a big number there but in player profile(fm & fmrte) shows that there aren't any ticked/enabled preferred moves. Maybe is just a UI problem of FMRTE.

3 hours ago, dzek said:

I tried everything @culturedleftfoot I think its more UI problem in game, players dont have any player trait but in FMRTE shows that there is a player trait.

658074968_Screenshot2022-12-11040033.thumb.png.6e492d63317cd14474c4847a5005f058.png

I have no idea if you have posted the wrong image as there are no player traits in that image

nothing is ticked, therefore no traits for that player

60e24460f1461c90160fd0507324122b.png

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

have you tried any of the fixes in the thread I initially linked you too?

I tried them already and nothing. I will report it as a bug later. The important thing here is that it worked as it should except the UI problem.