Skip to content

[FM23]Legends as future Regens.edt add future regens to DB[Read the opening post clearly]

  • Popular Post

This project is where legends are added to the game as new/future Regens, initially I had it working in FM21

But due to SI changes it was not working in FM22, they blocked some files, but I have ran tests and it seems to be working in FM 23 👍

it will depend on the various nations when the intake of regens happens in game it could be a year after start date

 [This is not placed in your editor data folder it is not a FMF or XML file]

 

The file is an edt file so it is placed  here- 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2300\edt\permanent

1d9556913052240b6ef824c6751d946e.png

 

YOU ALSO NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE 2330 AND 2340 UPDATES TOO-[and any future new games eg FM24]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2330\edt\permanent

 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2023\data\database\db\2340\edt\permanent

 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2024\data\database\db\2400\edt\permanent

 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2024\data\database\db\2430\edt\permanent

 

 

NB You need to start a new save for this to work

 

you can edit[use notepad++] the file to suite your needs perhaps add yourself/anyone as a future regen  so add/remove as you wish

 

I will show how its done in the next few posts

 

This is not to be posted on any other sites without my permission 

 

 

There is the option to add - minus values for PA instead of fixed values eg you could try -9 instead of a fixed 180 etc etc I have added the top 3 players in the file  with -minus PA and they do work in game

Quote

2143e2775fb00e498e60d80366d8b3b8.jpg

 

I am once again sharing this file with the community here

 

further testing is needed by you  on things like this minus PA  you can try this yourself and report back

 

note this file I worked on FOR FM21[didnt work in FM22] 

 

so the year of births should be made later if you want these legends to start as youth players later in game I would say 2006/ 2007 [and keep increasing the year to stagger the intake so if you dont want them all in the game at the same time] as a starting year in 2023 making them 16 

 

NB if and when there are any updates to the game the file will have to be added to DB update folders eg

 

Football Manager FM23

2300

2310

2330

2340

 

Football Manager FM24

2400

2430

 

 

 

How to download-

Direct link for FMRTE license holders only-

FutureRegen.edt

 

Just Like and subscribe to this post/s to get the content do not PM or tag me asking for the file just like the post.

 

 

@dev0👆

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

  • Replies 88
  • Views 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Just imagine some future regens coming through into the DB- these are just examples   Belguim Bernard Voorhoof  Eric Gerets Vincenzo Scifo Jan Ceulemans Paul Van Himst  

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Here are the values that can be used for Ethnicity, Skin Tone, Hair Colour, Preferred Foot and Position:   Ethnicity: Unknown/random = -1 Northern europe = 0 Mediterrean/hispa

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    I am sharing it I have created it and posted it for you and others to use, and I have actually posted it on other sites that I am involved with closely but due to the fact, and I fully understand

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • Author
6 hours ago, ttam1 said:

Thanks all. Will have another go. Willl try saving as FutureRegen.edt this time, not future_regen.edt. Have everything typed correctly in the file, compared it with yours. 

Have just watched a vid on youtube by second yellow card ...he does it slightly differently. He right clicks on support_ staff in only last file, so that would be 3340 i think for fm23. It then asks you what you want to use to edit, so you open the support_staff.edt file and edit it that way instead of creating your own file. Anyone tried it that way yet?

you are over complicating this

I am the person who created this file and clearly show how to do it, but seek advise anywhere you want 

 

 my earlier post suggests/states what to do just follow that mate if you dont want to then thats fine, its your choice

totally.

cheers

  • Author
6 hours ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

You too! I'm looking forward to finally, finally, getting some quality FM, Movie and Chill time.

 

Can't believe I've had the game since launch and barely made it through a season 😂

not started a save yet been too busy

will probably look at it when the 24.4 update comes out

15 hours ago, ttam1 said:

Thanks all. Will have another go. Willl try saving as FutureRegen.edt this time, not future_regen.edt. Have everything typed correctly in the file, compared it with yours. 

Have just watched a vid on youtube by second yellow card ...he does it slightly differently. He right clicks on support_ staff in only last file, so that would be 3340 i think for fm23. It then asks you what you want to use to edit, so you open the support_staff.edt file and edit it that way instead of creating your own file. Anyone tried it that way yet?

 

You don't need to touch support_staff.edt. You're overcomplicating a very simple exercise in Download, Open, Copy and Paste your changes, Save, and copy file to location. 

 

Just use the base file from here, copy your own entries in, and - if in doubt - save it every database folder from 2300 to 2430.

 

It's exactly what I do. I've been using these for years, a file remarkably similar to CLF's in terms of adding legends back into the game. I've copied his into mine, and vice versa, and it works fine.

 

 

image.png.1c50a3cf26ce7b4a79f69b0fede4e6dd.png

Thanks. Trying it again now. Old laptop so taking about 6 hours to get to april lol. Was better on my newer laptop, only 45 mins, but broken at min, using my old dinasoar at moment

You'll find the Brazilians popping up by about January. Pele, Garrincha, Zico all came through around Xmas. If you're just checking it works, as long as they are present, you're all good.

You have all been doing this for years, lol feel cheated. Only known about it for 2 days. Just seen the brexit removed thread, so will check out what else is on this site too while i am waiting for dino to finish. Must be other things here too i am also not aware of. Thanks for your help

I havent used the complete file yet as have no licence. Am just using the examples given at the moment i have found from here and the si website

See what you mean, thanks. Have setvthem to appear at my club in champ in england as test and thats right at end of march

Fromwhat i have read, if you want someone to appear in fm23 in the year 2023, you beed to set the birth date as year 2008? So they appear as 15 year old?

56 minutes ago, ttam1 said:

Fromwhat i have read, if you want someone to appear in fm23 in the year 2023, you beed to set the birth date as year 2008? So they appear as 15 year old?

 

Sort of. In theory. It's not 100%, it's pretty close.

Ok. Thanks. So am guessing 15th bday needs to be before intake date also? 

So if you set a few up with eg

1 with bday in 08, 2nd with bday in 09 etc etc, they may not all appear. Best staggering them ...leave a tear or two in between?

  • Author
On 3/25/2024 at 2:29 AM, MRCMX said:

This file contains the missing players of the FIFA100 and as such is a great addition to your file.

Notably, I have set the PA very high, with most players having straight up -9 or -10. This is because I prefer it this way and because I feel like everyone named as one of the best 125 living football players at the time should have a shot at true top potential, a shot at surpassing others as a regen.

Due to time constraints, ethnicity, skin colour and hair colour are NOT accurate for most of the players.

If someone finds they want to fix this or further add to the database, I welcome you and kindly ask you to share your file so the number of legendary regens can increase further.
 

FutureRegen.edt 15.43 kB · 1 download

 

Added players:
 

  •  

Hi

 

I will feature this post and attach it to the top of this thread so users can see it

as it will get lost 

cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.