FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM23]Legends as future Regens.edt add future regens to DB[Read the opening post clearly]

Thanks all. Will have another go. Willl try saving as FutureRegen.edt this time, not future_regen.edt. Have everything typed correctly in the file, compared it with yours. 

Have just watched a vid on youtube by second yellow card ...he does it slightly differently. He right clicks on support_ staff in only last file, so that would be 3340 i think for fm23. It then asks you what you want to use to edit, so you open the support_staff.edt file and edit it that way instead of creating your own file. Anyone tried it that way yet?

6 hours ago, ttam1 said:

Thanks all. Will have another go. Willl try saving as FutureRegen.edt this time, not future_regen.edt. Have everything typed correctly in the file, compared it with yours. 

Have just watched a vid on youtube by second yellow card ...he does it slightly differently. He right clicks on support_ staff in only last file, so that would be 3340 i think for fm23. It then asks you what you want to use to edit, so you open the support_staff.edt file and edit it that way instead of creating your own file. Anyone tried it that way yet?

you are over complicating this

I am the person who created this file and clearly show how to do it, but seek advise anywhere you want 

my earlier post suggests/states what to do just follow that mate if you dont want to then thats fine, its your choice

totally.

cheers

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

You too! I'm looking forward to finally, finally, getting some quality FM, Movie and Chill time.

Can't believe I've had the game since launch and barely made it through a season 😂

not started a save yet been too busy

will probably look at it when the 24.4 update comes out

15 hours ago, ttam1 said:

You don't need to touch support_staff.edt. You're overcomplicating a very simple exercise in Download, Open, Copy and Paste your changes, Save, and copy file to location. 

Just use the base file from here, copy your own entries in, and - if in doubt - save it every database folder from 2300 to 2430.

It's exactly what I do. I've been using these for years, a file remarkably similar to CLF's in terms of adding legends back into the game. I've copied his into mine, and vice versa, and it works fine.

image.png.1c50a3cf26ce7b4a79f69b0fede4e6dd.png

You have all been doing this for years, lol feel cheated. Only known about it for 2 days. Just seen the brexit removed thread, so will check out what else is on this site too while i am waiting for dino to finish. Must be other things here too i am also not aware of. Thanks for your help

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 2:29 AM, MRCMX said:

This file contains the missing players of the FIFA100 and as such is a great addition to your file.

Notably, I have set the PA very high, with most players having straight up -9 or -10. This is because I prefer it this way and because I feel like everyone named as one of the best 125 living football players at the time should have a shot at true top potential, a shot at surpassing others as a regen.

Due to time constraints, ethnicity, skin colour and hair colour are NOT accurate for most of the players.

If someone finds they want to fix this or further add to the database, I welcome you and kindly ask you to share your file so the number of legendary regens can increase further.

FutureRegen.edt 15.43 kB · 1 download

Added players:

•  

Hi

I will feature this post and attach it to the top of this thread so users can see it

as it will get lost 

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1