Skip to content

Custom Start Date for FM24 and FM23[start 10 years ahead]Read the opening post clearly.

  • Popular Post

This is my custom start date allowing you to start FM23/24 in later seasons.

 

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

 

I use this to check files I am creating to see if they are stable and work well several years in advance without the need to sim/holiday the game for many years which depending on your system/nations loaded can take hours/days!

 

So you could start a season up to 10 years ahead using this, without having to Sim/holiday  from the 22/23 season yourself in holiday mode.The start date will be early June from 2022-2032, you pick your start up from the drop down list,

 

The game will sim  Promotions and relegations  still taking place.

 

The known drawbacks if you started in say 2026 the game would be slower on its initial first start up, but only a couple of minutes more, after this it would be as normal;

there is no transfer activity you would have the same squads as per 22/23 season including the same managers,[unless you have a Mod with the up to date transfers added] but once you start playing transfer activity will start again as normal.

also player stats would look as though it had been one long season in player history [as said I use this to test files only ]

 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

 

 

How to download-

https://www.fmrte.com/files/category/48-custom-start-date/

DO NOT  PM FOR THE DOWNLOAD

 

 

Where do I place files/mods I have downloaded-read this for full details PC+Mac users click Here

NB-There will be no more Custom start files until FM26 + Pre game Editor is released [even then it may not be possible to do this depending on how the editor/game is functioning and if I have the time to do it]

with my files you now have the option to start in any month from 2023-2033 so you have the option to start in any month in a ten year period

 

  • Replies 78
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    like👍 and follow content for further updates

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Please note the change to the opening post- How to download-   Like and subscribe to my post/s to get the content and for further files to be added in future,any questions ask on this t

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    make sure you place the file in your editor data folder   start a new save now select the data base 23.0 and in the drop down menu select the edited file/s you want to load  

Most Helpful Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    I will be releasing start dates on the first of the month from November to March 2025   NB if it possible to do so there are limitations in the editor so this may stop in December.  

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Custom Start Date for FM23[start 10 years ahead]Read the opening post clearly.
  • 4 weeks later...

can u add me again for downloading file? it's not showing 27/03/23

  • Author
11 hours ago, DawidPL said:

can u add me again for downloading file? it's not showing 27/03/23

This thread clearly states it is for starting up to 10 years ahead- in the opening post it states when the start date is and it is not that date, that is the weekly start date

 

You have also PM me regarding this, why are you doing this when you are asked not to?

Thx... but I think I was too late. I cannot download your files. Could you add me again please?

On 11/8/2022 at 1:06 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Thanks for all your work it is massively apricated 

 

I tried to edit the April 10th start date file into April 5th for my own use with the pregame editor but the date always became March 27th in the game. Any idea why? When I load the file with the pregame editor again it clearly says April 5th

Please can you add me again? Today I will start a new game🤗.

 

Hey, i would like to start a new save. Can you add me again, so i can download the custom start date?

THANK YOU for your work. You make this game better! 

 

Greetings!

  • Author
10 hours ago, leeeeeeeeeeon said:

Hey, i would like to start a new save. Can you add me again, so i can download the custom start date?

THANK YOU for your work. You make this game better! 

 

Greetings!

cheers

you are re added again, but there seemed to be a glitch when adding the invite, request froze[I believe its the sheer volume of users in the thread]

let me know if you are not added

cheers

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cheers

you are re added again, but there seemed to be a glitch when adding the invite, request froze[I believe its the sheer volume of users in the thread]

let me know if you are not added

cheers

I am not added:(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.