FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 23 for macOS

BraCa

On 6/12/2023 at 4:13 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi I don't use Mac but a user who does can confirm this for you 

Partially disabling SIP now causes Apple Arcade version of FM2023 to crash upon launch. FMRTE launches just fine. However, since I am not able to launch the game, I am not able to confirm if "freeze" exists in the newest update.

Edit: Full version of the game (free to play this weekend on Steam) also does not launch when SIP is partially disabled.

Edit 2: I am running Sonoma DB2. Ventura users might not be experiencing these issues YET. I wonder how things will work (SIP related work arounds) once Sonoma is officially released later this year.

1 hour ago, SomaticSoul said:

Partially disabling SIP now causes Apple Arcade version of FM2023 to crash upon launch. FMRTE launches just fine. However, since I am not able to launch the game, I am not able to confirm if "freeze" exists in the newest update.

Edit: Full version of the game (free to play this weekend on Steam) also does not launch when SIP is partially disabled.

Edit 2: I am running Sonoma DB2. Ventura users might not be experiencing these issues YET. I wonder how things will work (SIP related work arounds) once Sonoma is officially released later this year.

you need to discuss this with the Dev as my quoted post states, I do not use Mac

I suggest contacting support via your client area

also ask SI why disabling the SIP is causing the crash/not launch

cheers

On 6/29/2023 at 8:15 AM, Grumat said:

Hi!

Any estimate on when there's an update supporting Touch (Mac AppStore Version) 23.5.1 - 1486 ?
I've still not learned to shut off automatic update 😒so I'm stuck at the moment.
Thanks for the great work!

27 minutes ago, Mito said:

Hi,

I would also like to know when the update for the latest version of FM 23 Touch will arrive.

Hi

The dev will release an update when he can 

cheers

to other users please no need for more posts on this, thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2023 at 10:26 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

you need to discuss this with the Dev as my quoted post states, I do not use Mac

I suggest contacting support via your client area

also ask SI why disabling the SIP is causing the crash/not launch

cheers

I would like to let everyone know that both the latest Arcade version of FM2023 and FMRTE are working under Sonoma Version 14.0 Beta (23A5328b)

Cheers!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Olivercho said:

Is FMRTE 23 Mac working with MacOS Sonoma? Should i update?

On 8/30/2023 at 12:41 PM, SomaticSoul said:

I would like to let everyone know that both the latest Arcade version of FM2023 and FMRTE are working under Sonoma Version 14.0 Beta (23A5328b)

Cheers!

Hi

Did you not see this update from SomaticSoul

cheers