FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How do I play in a regular stadium instead of a 'Unknown Stadium' with my created team using FMRTE?

speedstrz

Hi

I will move to correct forum this is the 3D kit editor forum😉

when you say created club you did this in pre game editor?

using the stadium could be hard coded if you didnt set the club to have a stadium when you created it

you should be able to change any stadium to be your clubs [pick an extinct one ] but IMO it wont take effect until the next season as games will have been scheduled for the generic stadium 

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

I will move to correct forum this is the 3D kit editor forum😉

when you say created club you did this in pre game editor?

using the stadium could be hard coded if you didnt set the club to have a stadium when you created it

you should be able to change any stadium to be your clubs [pick an extinct one ] but IMO it wont take effect until the next season as games will have been scheduled for the generic stadium 

yes you're right I have to wait until next season, bummer because the pre-game editor has bugs that prevent me from choosing a stadium there

27 minutes ago, speedstrz said:

yes you're right I have to wait until next season, bummer because the pre-game editor has bugs that prevent me from choosing a stadium there

yes mate last years version on release was dreadful this years is even worse its shocking 

a tip I am bouncing files between fm21 editor and fm22 to get some things sorted it is extremely frustrating[ try using your file in fm21 and make stadium change etc there, save and transfer back to fm22 and save in that editor]

• Like 1

15 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

yes mate last years version on release was dreadful this years is even worse its shocking 

a tip I am bouncing files between fm21 editor and fm22 to get some things sorted it is extremely frustrating[ try using your file in fm21 and make stadium change etc there, save and transfer back to fm22 and save in that editor]

Did this and it turned out perfectly fine, thank you!