Hi, is there a way to mass edit the contract expiration dates by a specific amount of time?
For example, I would like to reduce all existing contracts expiry date by 1 year.
In the preset manager I see an Attribute called "Months left (Contract)", but I can just set a value, not an increment/decrement.
In the Mass Edit section, with regards to Contract I see "value" (btw what is this? is it the bonus or the transfer value?) and "wages", but nothing related to expiration date.
FM + FMRTE 21.4
Hi, is there a way to mass edit the contract expiration dates by a specific amount of time?
For example, I would like to reduce all existing contracts expiry date by 1 year.
In the preset manager I see an Attribute called "Months left (Contract)", but I can just set a value, not an increment/decrement.
In the Mass Edit section, with regards to Contract I see "value" (btw what is this? is it the bonus or the transfer value?) and "wages", but nothing related to expiration date.
Thank you!