So I created myself as a player in the game (in a save where I'm just an unemployed manager never intending to work) and I would like to make my player want to leave his current club for more playing time, but I don't want to just move him to another club via the in-game editor, instead I just want to make him want to leave and see how his club handles the situation. I'm considering buying FMRTE for this but when I tried it without a license, when clicking the Unhappiness + button it wanted me to buy a license and wouldn't show me the menu. I'd like to see how adding unhappiness actually works before buying.
So how does adding unhappiness in FMRTE work, can I for instance make a player want to leave for more playing time?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
So I created myself as a player in the game (in a save where I'm just an unemployed manager never intending to work) and I would like to make my player want to leave his current club for more playing time, but I don't want to just move him to another club via the in-game editor, instead I just want to make him want to leave and see how his club handles the situation. I'm considering buying FMRTE for this but when I tried it without a license, when clicking the Unhappiness + button it wanted me to buy a license and wouldn't show me the menu. I'd like to see how adding unhappiness actually works before buying.
So how does adding unhappiness in FMRTE work, can I for instance make a player want to leave for more playing time?