Skip to content

FM21 Beta is now out.

SI have put something out where they stand on releasing FM21

 

I suggest users take a quick read, it sounds like the product will be coming out much later than normal, IMO not a bad thing at all.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/525843-sports-interactive-and-the-impact-of-covid-19/

 

Updating the OP as some users are not reading the thread just starting other threads on this/possible FMRTE21 too

so read this and follow the rules please.

 

  • Replies 82
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi guys,   I'm working on it  And hopefuly I should have a BETA version available soon.   This first version will probably be released only here in the forum and then after some te

  • Thank you guys, I've decided to give 5 more licenses (10 in total)  The winners are: JKisthe1 npulitanu vldmr-sus playercyril David Rooney Joelarington Bored_Shirtless John Warri

  • FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 1) BETA - Released Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21     Notes This is a HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL version, use it at your own RISK Some f

Posted Images

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Ok guys, just to avoid more confusion and unnecessary subscriptions, I've enabled the product in our store, you can purchase a FMRTE 21 license directly from this link: https://www.fmrte.com/store/fmrte21

 

This will be added to our website tomorrow (if the BETA testing goes ok)

 

But please, do not take this version as stable, use it carefuly

Great, thanks!

  • BraCa changed the title to FM21 Beta is now out. - FMRTE 21 BETA Feedback/discussion

Bought and downloaded.

Getting the following error when I try to install it:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".

Tried 'Run as administrator' as well. No joy.
What am I forgetting to do, I wonder?

  • BraCa locked this topic
  • BraCa changed the title to FM21 Beta is now out.
  • BraCa unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.