I want game to produce strong regens from small countries like san marino , laos , burundi etc. I increased all stats in tactical attributes and generated players screen and played the game like 2 years but nothing happened . Game still doesnt produce good regens from countries which i edited them . I want small countries to dominate football and i don't wanna increase players stats one by one . Any idea how can i increase regens quality ?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I want game to produce strong regens from small countries like san marino , laos , burundi etc. I increased all stats in tactical attributes and generated players screen and played the game like 2 years but nothing happened . Game still doesnt produce good regens from countries which i edited them . I want small countries to dominate football
and i don't wanna increase players stats one by one . Any idea how can i increase regens quality ?