Chrome
Safari
Edge
Firefox
Chrome (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions → Notifications . Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Select Site settings . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen . Open Settings App → Notifications . Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
Go to Safari → Preferences . Click the Websites tab. Select Notifications in the sidebar. Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions .
Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Click Permissions for this site . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
Go to Settings → Site permissions . Tap Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
Open Firefox Settings. Search for Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
What bugs/issues did you encounter:
What is your FM version: 19.3.4
What is your FMRTE version: 19
Which operating system are you using: window 10
After the update, presets I made went blank so l made the same presets.
Those presets work well before update so I don't think error occurred because of that.
As you can see in the preset2.png when I click the custom preset menu, 'preset...' button pops up.
In the preset manager, I cannot find any buttons about xml. Only thing that I can find in the preset folder is .json
Attachments: error.log