FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Finding homegrown players in FMRTE

Soeker

What is your FM version: FM 19.2.1.  (1177438 M.E. v1922).

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE 19.2.1 (build 21)

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

What is your question:

In the game you can search for players who have the home-grown status of my club (Scouting -> Condition 'home-grown status is trained at club Rimini') and I get around 60 players. Is it possible to get that same list in FMRTE for a mass edit of the nationality of these players? 

In FMRTE the most like candidate for this seems to be to search for 'training status at club', but when I enter 'Rimini' so that it says 'Rimini F.C. 1912' it finds all the players in the database. This happens with other clubs as well, both Italian and non-Italian. What am I doing wrong here?

11 hours ago, Soeker said:

What is your FM version: FM 19.2.1.  (1177438 M.E. v1922).

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE 19.2.1 (build 21)

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

What is your question:

In the game you can search for players who have the home-grown status of my club (Scouting -> Condition 'home-grown status is trained at club Rimini') and I get around 60 players. Is it possible to get that same list in FMRTE for a mass edit of the nationality of these players? 

In FMRTE the most like candidate for this seems to be to search for 'training status at club', but when I enter 'Rimini' so that it says 'Rimini F.C. 1912' it finds all the players in the database. This happens with other clubs as well, both Italian and non-Italian. What am I doing wrong here?

41983148331383a6d9e8a9c7f14b0727.png

did you search via contract section and enter club details there?

Thanks for the reply. I know about the 'search via contract' option and unfortunately, that is not entirely what I meant.

I added a screenshot. This is the list of people I want to be able to mass edit for a new nationality. As you can see, many of them are not playing at Rimini anymore, but they all have 'formed at club - Rimini' under 'Relations'. As far as I could find, though, you cannot search for this particular thing in FMRTE.

I had the idea of adding the players to a shortlist and them importing that shortlist into FMRTE, so that I could at least mass edit the currently non-Rimini players (as my own players are not added to shortlists in the game) via a preset, but 'nationality' is not in the drop-down list. There is 'ethnicity', but trying to change a nationality with that was unsuccessful.

Trained at Rimini.JPG

• 3 weeks later...