FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE APPCRASH KERNELBASE.DLL ERROR! HELP ME! URGENT

Furkangny

dont type in bold capitals as you did in the title  its bad form it looks like you are shouting

you did it again in your second post, take this on board,  it doesnt get more attention it just comes across as someone being rude  or petulant.

what license haven't you got windows/or FMRTE ?? are you running  Microsoft.net framework as required??

Take time to answer these questions and post accordingly below and give information to assist your issue

6 hours ago, Furkangny said:

I can't do it because I don't know how

I downloaded the application from the site, I do not have a license.

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/7385-18-fmrte-has-stopped-working/

The same problem exists in this person. You have the rules you want on him.

I need help very much. I'm trying to fix this application for 3-4 days.

5 hours ago, Furkangny said:

I downloaded the application from your site. but such a problem occurs.

wow mate cool down no need to post every minute take a breath😉

the part in blue below point 3. have you got this-? @Furkangny you need to update the thread re this if you want help, and answer the earlier question re the license you havent't got etc

Make sure you are doing the below 

1.Run as administrator- to do this right click on the app and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR 

please confirm in your post your are doing this.

2.Download the current version/s- FMRTE 18 for Windows  18.3.4(build 28)  FM18 - FM18- 18.3.4  (1093856, 1093959)

3. FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130

• 2 weeks later...