FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

youth score in nations

bradjsmith1973

13 hours ago, bradjsmith1973 said:

what does the youth score do in the nations part ? ive put it right up to 180 for england and doesnt seem to have any change to the re gens 

12 hours ago, bradjsmith1973 said:

ok so not sure what you mean there im just asking a question?? in nations like england there is a youth rating im only asking what it does ?

in bold that could indicate a bug so can you post details as requested by Greyfox

the rating does what you expect higher number better the regens in theory(but other factors have to be in place too- developed country/coaching facilities etc etc)also you need to see when the next regen intake is this wont take effect until then so could be months away in game

1 hour ago, bradjsmith1973 said:

how do you mean dude, i dont use these forums very often. screen shots ? but not sure what details you would need. it was more of a question as i wasnt sure if i had got it right in what the button does. but looks like i did but it doesnt really have an effect. 

We are not asking for much.  If you can't provide screenshots then you can't.  At the very least provide us with what you can provide i.e. software version, game version, admin mode, etc.

As clf stated, other factors will affect your youth intake.