FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Settings not saved

dorfatrix

Hi, I'm having an issue where the FMRTE settings (language, wages being displayed as monthly/weekly, advanced options ticked or not) refuse to be saved. I'll change one, close the settings tab and upon opening settings again it's the default value. Same if I change a setting, close FMRTE and open it again - no change. I'm running FMRTE as administrator, it's updated and activated. Am I missing some "confirm settings change" button or something? 

try activating Debug mode-    Open FMRTE Go to FMRTE Settings and enable 'DEBUGMode'

Clear cache-  via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\HEREYOUR USER DETAILS HERE  \AppData\Roaming     and find FMRTE file.

exit game /app first and reload both after doing the above(back up/copy it  your FMRTE cache file if you want to before deleting it)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...