FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can't change future transfer fees and searches are slow

xandaca

Every time I try to change the fee or wages involved in a future transfer, the game refuses to save them. Searches are also very slow. This seemed to speed up slightly when I deleted an older version of RTE (16) but still takes a frustrating amount of time. Weirdly, if I do another search immediately afterwards, it's as instantaneous as it should be, but if I do something else between searches, the next search becomes slow again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling RTE, to no avail. Every previous version I've used has worked perfectly. If anyone's experienced these issues and has some advice, it'd be appreciated. Not reported in the bugs forum because I haven't got an error report.

Using FM version 18.3.3, FM RTE 18.3.3 (build 26). Am running as administrator, not an SI tester.

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Dont need a bug error report mate

Read the above if running as suggested report accordingly 

Thanks for the reply. I've updated the post with the build of FM and RTE, would it be possible for you to move the thread to the bug forum?