FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

No steam account Windows download`

david4891

Evening, I used to use this editor a number of years ago.  I have just downloaded and seen you need to pay which is fine but will this work for me using fmm18 and fmt 18 and use iTunes to load the games and update it that way etc? Excuse the questions before I get a telling off but tried finding my answer but couldn't. Basically will it work just the editor the games and windows iTunes to transfer the games

44 minutes ago, david4891 said:

Evening, I used to use this editor a number of years ago.  I have just downloaded and seen you need to pay which is fine but will this work for me using fmm18 and fmt 18 and use iTunes to load the games and update it that way etc? Excuse the questions before I get a telling off but tried finding my answer but couldn't. Basically will it work just the editor the games and windows iTunes to transfer the games

Hi I have removed your 3 other threads asking the same thing once you have pressed submit reply wait for the page to refresh, it can be a bit slow if you press a few times it duplicates threads

I dont know what fmm is ? if you mean FM18 then it works with that FMRTE does work with FM touch

regarding itunes and loading game I am sorry I dont know what you mean by this either

Wow I’m only asking for help before I purchase.

my question is how do I use it as there is no video? I only have tablets to play the game not played on laptop. 

I just wanted to know if I could use the editor by loading my game from phone to iTunes then editing then putting it back on phone like the old way use to work

4 minutes ago, david4891 said:

Wow I’m only asking for help before I purchase.

my question is how do I use it as there is no video? I only have tablets to play the game not played on laptop. 

I just wanted to know if I could use the editor by loading my game from phone to iTunes then editing then putting it back on phone like the old way use to work

I am trying to help you mate

there is nothing in your posts to show what O/S you are using thats why we have the posting etiquette thread

I have never heard of loading a game from phone to itunes etc 

fmm is under what operating system?? as far as I know it isnt covered by FMRTE

for a definitive answer contact the dev directly

I have windows 10 laptop

Im using masters Fmm18 and lasted version of FMT 18. 

Previosuly I would load a save from my mobile on iTunes and edit it on fmrte then save that and load it back onto my phone via iTunes syncing! That’s how JayMarvels done it. Is that not how this editor works?

6 minutes ago, david4891 said:

I have windows 10 laptop

Im using masters Fmm18 and lasted version of FMT 18. 

Previosuly I would load a save from my mobile on iTunes and edit it on fmrte then save that and load it back onto my phone via iTunes syncing! That’s how JayMarvels done it. Is that not how this editor works?

who is jaymarvels??

FMT is compatible with FMRTE I dont think FMM is, as said contact the dev directly its not something I use or will use

cheers

13 minutes ago, david4891 said:

Thanks for your help 

I will also raise this with Braca as it is something he may consider taking on in the future if there is a demand for it 

if I am getting you right you want to be able to edit some details on FMT then use that save on a platform FMM that you cant use FMRTE directly on??

if that is the case you can pm me your save and I can edit it for you in FMT then you can try it??

this way you can see if it works before buying it:)

• 1 month later...