FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

B-Team addition.

wkdsoul

Can you add/change a B-C Team once a save has started? I cant seem to get the additional squad to appear in the sidebar or will it only take effect upon a new season loading, post game start? 

or does the function work? I have a B team already in a lower division (not official jsut another team) but the league wont allow it to be promoted (I forgot to check the league rules) - can i add an additional c team in another country or change the b team to another using FMRTE? 

can you show with screenshots what you mean some confusion here sorry due to the term not official dont know what you mean by that

you cannot create B /C teams using FMRTE you can however add/edit existing affiliations 

there is an option to allow the affiliate to play in the same division as parent club( I have never used that) check my screenshot showing Dortmund II below, by unchecking that ticked box ''cannot play in same division'' in theory it can play in same division now.....but I know Bundesliga rules dont allow this 

I know most league systems do not allow B/C teams to be promoted etc so you would have to edit those via advanced rules in pre game editor

54ced13167d1a5b6a6abab27e3f584a9.png

Sorry,  i'm Rangers.  I added Cambursang Rangers as a B Team in the pre-game editor.  All working fine, players can move back and forth get games etc.   But they are not being promoted up a division.

I wondered if i can add a C Team (prob a Vanarama team from England) or change the B Team from Cambursang to another team etc? if not i'll just have to use them as an under 18 team or something, i was hoping to get them into a more competative division for the rookies to play in.

ah got you

as said above you can add another affiliation using the + sign on top  right hand side of that screenshot to add another team and use that as your 'c' team

or edit your existing affiliations so you could change your Cambursang to a vanarama team and it should keep the same options and then your players could get  the promotion option.

The only issue I see is in using 2 different nations/league structures there are 2 different sets of nation rules eg Vanarama will have cut of dates for loan players etc I cant see the rules allowing players to move freely back and forth between Rangers.

I may be wrong but I doubt it. Give it a try would like to see what the feedback is(I think the move freely option works with clubs based in same nation as it seems to apply for B/C teams that are in the same nation as parent club)

I know a lot of leagues wont allow 'b' teams in same division/and or promotion so it would mean editing league rules to allow that to change pre game

cheers