FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future transfer doesnt actually happen

figosv

Hi, I love FMRTE and been buying it for quite some time now. I have a question... I am trying to start using the future transfer feature but even though I set the trasnfer correctly when the date of the transfer arrives nothing actually happens... the player stays at my team.

What am I doing wrong? Thx!

1.jpg

Some more information I have been checking... I edited the amount of transfer budget of the buying team in order to assure they have enough money at the moment of the transfer, but the problem still persist.

One thing that I have notice is that the transfer (as you can see in the image in the first post) has the remark "END OF CONTRACT" on it... will it have something to do with this problem? I changed the player contract so it ended the same date as the transfer date but still, nothing happen.

• 1 month later...