FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE is always crashing

mischievous

Tried it FMRTE this year for the first time. Already bought a license. But FMRTE is always crashing. Searching for a team, it crashes. Try to import a shortlist of 120 players, it crashes. 

Can someone help please?

When I try to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 I get a message saying that I have a newer version of it already installed.

WINDOWS 10

Thank you

4 hours ago, mischievous said:

Tried it FMRTE this year for the first time. Already bought a license. But FMRTE is always crashing. Searching for a team, it crashes. Try to import a shortlist of 120 players, it crashes. 

Can someone help please?

When I try to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 I get a message saying that I have a newer version of it already installed.

WINDOWS 10

Thank you

Can delete this please. Everything is OK now

10 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

good to know welcome to the forums 

can you update as to what resolved it

also moved from bugs forum only mods can post threads in there have a read of the stickies here as you are new

cheers

Kinda hard to explain. I've tried in the morning. Always give me some kind of error, and gave up.

At night I've tried it again and it was function normally. Really don't know why.