FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Brexit Work Permit

kevy3480

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

same for me. In my savegame the hard brexit hit me. Now I want to "remove" it from my savegame. I purchased the FMRTE 17 (activated with license key) to do it.

Can you tell me what I have to do (step by step) to remove the brexit or add something that England is back in the EU?

fmrte17.PNG

Hello again. So brexit kicked in my game in 2019:

I guess from the new season this change will be added and what to do is just go to fmrte at the beginning of the new season and set up everything back to EU agreement and will be fine? Nothing more to do? For now i still see England as a EU, when exactly it will start?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 5:26 AM, daddycool2k said:

Hi,

same for me. In my savegame the hard brexit hit me. Now I want to "remove" it from my savegame. I purchased the FMRTE 17 (activated with license key) to do it.

Can you tell me what I have to do (step by step) to remove the brexit or add something that England is back in the EU?

fmrte17.PNG

See the top-right corner, where it says "Agreements?" There is nothing in that list. Click the PLUS sign up there, and it will add something to the list. When it gets added, click it and choose "European Union" and then save.

Personally, I enjoy the game more when I add every nation to the European Union right from the start in the pre-game editor :)

But this still happened in my save anyway, and I did what I explained above to fix it.

• 9 months later...

You can add every nation to European Union in FMRTE as well. 

Under "Nations Treated as UE", change the Type to "Continent" and Change the other drop down box to "World".

Now the entire world is UE. Then as long as you have European Union under Agreements (explained in the post above mine), the entire world will be considered European Union and no work permits needed.

Sorry for bump. Only just noticed this and wanted to share.

1 hour ago, Chas said:

You can add every nation to European Union in FMRTE as well. 

Under "Nations Treated as UE", change the Type to "Continent" and Change the other drop down box to "World".

Now the entire world is UE. Then as long as you have European Union under Agreements (explained in the post above mine), the entire world will be considered European Union and no work permits needed.

Sorry for bump. Only just noticed this and wanted to share.

yes thats a great option

however it wont work on some nations due to hardcoded rules SI wont allow to be edited, eg Italy has some severe rules re non EU players and no matter what you do nothing will help sadly