FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Brexit Work Permit

kevy3480

cant help anymore mate

On 2/15/2017 at 3:03 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

7fb70e575964085d5495de85996db216.png

you need to change the european agreement back for england as per the screenshot I posted above for you this results in england being back in eu etc etc

On 2/15/2017 at 2:55 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

you can just change england back to being in european agreement

and there is a section to add nations to be treated as non forgein etc, check the screenshot below

this is an fmrte question

moving to that forum

On 16/02/2017 at 11:37 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

post what you have

give details game version/your OS etc etc

the new european act is my own file set up pre game to counter brexit should it kick in making all european countries part of EU

so doesnt matter if any form of brexit happens

I did tell you earlier it was my own file

4 hours ago, kevy3480 said:

mine doesn't work this same as yours above..

https://gyazo.com/1296303c2db5dc2306e2f8cad17744ff

u see your bit where you put "nations treated as EU" I don't seem to be able to ADD another line to this box...so ive got the EU one sorted but cant add the other 2 shown above

If the eu is done then you can edit the european coutries in that other box to non european ones dont think you can add more lines

You will need to add the eu agreement to wales scotland etc if they had brexit too