Skip to content

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!
The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 15.3.2

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added support for 15.3.2 game version

Changelog (build 13):

  • Added support for 15.3.1 game version

Changelog (build 12):

  • Added support for 15.3.0 game version

Changelog (build 10):

  • Added support for 15.2.1 game version

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added support for 15.2.0 game version

Changelog (build 8):

  • Fixed loading time
  • Some performance tweaks

Changelog (build 7):

  • Added support for 15.1.4 game version

Changelog (build 6):

  • Added support for 15.1.3 game version

Changelog (build 5):

  • Added support for 15.1.1 game version

Known Issues

  • Players with Staff attributes are not working with 15.3.0 game patch

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.2.627044 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.1.615253 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.0.610349 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.1.583345 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.0.583902 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.4.579098 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.3.572982 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.1.571185 (Retail version)
  • Replies 107
  • Views 106.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We are working on this and a new release should be out soon.

  • FMRTE 15.1.4 (build 8) - RELEASED Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte15 Changelog (build 8): Fixed loading time Some performance tweaks

  • FMRTE 15.2.0 (build 9) - RELEASED Download: http://www.fmrte.com/download/ifmrte15 Changelog (build 9): Added support for 15.2.0 game version

Featured Replies

When I open a team with this new version it does´t list members of the team. I can load everything except the players...

Uhm. I don´t find things like, transfers and etc.

Why? :P

 

that option is not available for mac users even if we paid the same price as windows users

I have OS X 10.10, actually all the times that I try to load a game, it says that I'm in FMC mode, but I am not! How I can fix it?

Hi guys,

 

I love the FMRTE and I wouldn't play FM without it.

But I can't freeze my players, their attributes keep going down.

 

Is there anyway we can fix this??

 

Thanks

  • Author

Hi guys,

 

I love the FMRTE and I wouldn't play FM without it.

But I can't freeze my players, their attributes keep going down.

 

Is there anyway we can fix this??

 

Thanks

 

We will have a look at this.

 

Already the new version of FM on Steam, when do you post a compatible version of FMRTE?

 

It should be out soon we are working on it at the moment

I know you guys must get really annoyed at people asking for the next update of FMRTE....

 

BUT WHEN ARE WE HAVING THE NEXT UPDATE OF FMRTE?  ;) My MAC is lonely without FMRTE. :blink:

Where is the new version of fmrte? New version of football manager 2015 was published three days ago.

  • Author

Hello everyone 

 

i am here to give some feedback, as usual we are working on the new update it should be out soon and also as usual its hard to give a release date since it is not a todo list it all depends on what we will find, things change in the game we have to figure them out and adapt and test and repeat. If everything goes accordingly it should be out this weekend this in case nothing changes in the game meanwhile.

 

We also like to take these opportunities to look into some of the reported issues \ bugs and fix them just so we can include them in the release and it ain't just a release to support the new version of the game.

 

Thanks everyone for there support  :D

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.