FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is config.xml located in? I want to change U.S Dollar currency into Korean Won currency. It is possible for Windows users to edit it as they can easily find config.xml(C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 15), however I couldn't know even where config.xml is. Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope so, that message about the fact they will not be able to update anything next week, makes me thing that maybe, if it's a little bit longer, we won't have it quickly. 

Yeah I did wonder about that.

I'm sure they wouldn't be cruel enough to leave their loyal MAC following disappointed, though.  ;)

in BraCa we trust!

• 2 weeks later...

A few known issues for me;

Cannot access the bottom of the editing data, eg. can't edit potential rating for staff members

Player positions don't save on editing

Player asking prices are wildly inaccurate

Top 2 are deal breakers for me, would love to see shortlist importing/exporting, edit on transfer fees and full player contract clauses in the future as well. Fingers crossed on a fix soon, love it otherwise, used the windows one before this and this Mac one has a long way to go, keep working on it guys it's much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...